✨Chapter 7: Control

Start from the beginning

"This may sound weird but do you have like a sensual playlist so I can get in the correct mindset" Kadence asked.

For her, it was important to give this video everything she had and she knew listening to the same kind of music that embodied Sabian's song would put her in the mindset she desired to be in because the location wasn't doing a very good job of that.

"Of course, here's my phone turn on anything you like." Tisha said handing Kadence her phone with the music app already pulled up.

Kadence quickly put her own playlist together and soon 'Every Kind Of Way' by H.E.R was playing out of the speaker. Kadence was slowly but surely getting in the mood she needed to be in.

"Oh so this the vibes this morning, huh?" Sabian asked coming out of nowhere with two cups of coffee in his hands and a megawatt smile on his face despite the fact that the sun wasn't even up yet.

"Just trying to set the mood." Kadence said making sure not to move her face too much, refusing to ruin all of the hard work Tisha had already put in.

"Cool I brought you some coffee, you drink coffee right?" Sabian asked and Kadence nodded accepting the coffee from him.

"This ones for you Tish" he said handing her the other cup of coffee in his hand.

"Thanks Don" Tisha said taking a long sip from her coffee.

"So did you just come over here to be our delivery boy or did you need something else?" Kadence smirked.

"I also came over here to check on you, I know everything has been going at the speed of light these past three weeks, so I just wanted to make sure you were okay and that everything has been going smooth since you got here."

"I mean, I've never had a call time this early or a call time at all for that matter - but I can roll with the punches, I'm a big girl" she shrugged.

"Okay cool" he nodded, "So did you get a rundown of everything?"

"Yep. Hair, makeup, wardrobe, shoot"

"Look at you, a pro already" Sabian smiled.

"Well I'm working with a big dawg in the industry so I have to make sure I keep up" Kadence said returning the smile.

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you I need you in wardrobe" the same light skinned woman that had escorted Kadence in said startling everybody just a bit.

"Aight I'm coming, see you in a minute Kadence" Sabian replied before following the small woman who was still barking orders as they walked away leaving Kadence to finish getting ready.

"Wow" Kadence said stunned - looking at herself in the full body mirror once everything was complete.

While at first she was very skeptical about the vision they had for her she had to admit that they had done an amazing job.

The black negligee she had on complimented her frame, as well as the makeup that adorned her face that pulled everything together; She normally went for more subtle looks, however the bold eye and lip made her feel extremely sexy.

"Okay, you've got this K." She whispered to herself before heading towards the set - ready to kill it and show everyone what she was made of.

Kadence quickly found the set, a red room decorated with dimmed lights and one lone chair in the middle of the room. Just that fast the energy of the warehouse definitely went from scary to sexy.

"There she is" Sabian beamed, meeting Kadence half way and pulling her over to a group of people. People she assumed was responsible for making the magic that would be Sabian's video.