02

Roni took the elevator up to the 15th floor, the top floor. Her cart full of cleaning supplies and new bed sheets creeked and wobbled as she pushed it down the hallway. Stopping in front of the first room of six she knocks loudly to make sure the pervious guest is out before swiping her master key. Before doing anything the takes a tape player, identical to Ainsleigh's, out of her pocket and turning her music up. It's technically against the rules to have headphones in while working, but Roni was one of the best maids at the hotel and had never been caught. Making her way into the spacious bedroom she strips the sheets off the king size bed, balling them up and throwing them into the fabric bag hanging off the side of her cart. After remaking them bed, the next task it to dust everything, making sure it shines. Next is the bathroom.

///////////////////////

        "The hotel you boys are staying at isn't too far from the studio. But one of us will have a car ready to take you to your recording sessions." Paul recites to the five boys sat in front of him in the spacious tour bus. Louis was sat farthest away goofing off and not really listening, of course. Zayn was sat in between Liam and Niall across from Harry. 

        "Harry you're in room one. Niall you are two, Louis you are three, Zayn is room four and Liam is five." He lists off as they pull up in front of the posh hotel. The boys gather their things, stepping off the bus to be greeted by Mr. Jenkins.

        "Ah boys. So lovely to have you stay with us! If you follow me I'll show you too your rooms." All that Harry had with was a beat up leather backpack hung off one shoulder and a duffle. He had packed the lightest of the five. His eyes travelled around the lobby taking in its modern vibe. The front desk was made of a dark wood. A large foutain with a statue of a female in the center was placed not far from the desk. The five boys and Mr. Jenkins loaded into the elevator and pressed the top floor. "Here is your room, Mr. Styles. Just let myself or any of the other staff if you need anything at all." Harry walked into his room, setting his bags on the floor. Once again his eyes roamed around taking it all in. Shaking his head at the extravagant room, that was highly unnecessary to him he makes his way towards the bathroom to empty his full bladder. 

//////////////////////

Roni was lost in her work cleaning the shower, and humming quietly to her music she didn't notice the stranger enter the bathroom. His large hand move for the button on his impossibly tight jeans, before he can get any farther in the process Roni's eyes land on him. "Oh god." She speaks.

        "Shit!" He is clearly startled as well by the female in his bathroom. She takes in his apperance: dark curly hair partially hidden by a fedora, a loose plaid shirt only halfway buttoned revaling part of a large moth tattoo on his chest and a pair of birds. 

        "I'm so sorry!" Roni squeaks running out of the room. 

so harry's in it now :) 

id love anyone forever for voting/commenting and sharing this :) 

xo -Rachel