06

Vanessa and Austin are so relationship goals. OTP

"You know what we did today was wrong right?" Roni holds one of Leigh's hands as her other is occupied with shoving a hot dog in her mouth.
"Yes I know."
"And we can never see him again. Ok? No matter how much we like him." Leigh stops eating and looks at her mother with wide eyes.
"Why not?"
"Because he comes from money, we don't. We are from two different worlds."
"He doesn't mind." The little girl argues coming to a stop in the middle of the crowded sidewalk.
"I just don't want him to leave us like daddy did, alright ?" She nodded once again following her mother home.

Once Ainsleigh was in bed, Roni pulled out a box from her closet covered in dust. She used to look at it a lot but in recent times she's stayed strong, but she broke down tonight. The first thing she pulled out of the box was a picture of her and Danny the day they met at a music festival. Staring at her past a feeling of loneliness washes over her. Stupidly she still missed him and somewhere in her body she still loved him too. Her mind drifts to Harry, scared to even tell him her real name for fear of being hurt.

/////////////

"Where the hell were you?" Paul barks at Harry the second her steps back into his hotel room.
"Just lost time on a walk." He shrugged, his laid back demeanor taking over.
"Don't let it happen again. You can't let some girl district you!"
"She's not some girl!" Even after a few hours that was apparent to him. Roni was different.
"Whatever we need to get you to the recording studio, now!" Harry follows the manager out. "Don't forget this weekend is the AMA's. No dates."
"Then I won't go."
"Don't be stupid. One direction can't show up minus a member! Plus you're performing!"
"Let me bring Cara as my date to the after party then." The elevator slowed to a stop, the doors opening to the lobby.
"Fine." Harry turned making his way to the front desk.
"Ah Mr. Styles." Mr. Jenkins greets him. "What can I do for you?"
"Get this," quickly scribbling a note on a small hotel paper, "to Cara in suite 33 please!"
"Right away!" Harry leaves the man with a thank you and his signature grin.

///////////

Back in suite 33 the note is placed on a table just inside the door. The real Cara finds it the next morning after coming home from the club. "Oh my god. Shut up!"
"What?" Her slightly drunk friend questions from where she dropped on the couch.
"Harry Styles invited me to dinner!!"
"What are you going to wear?" Roni knocking on the door to do some cleaning interrupted.
"Oh perfect! Could you go back to the lobby and get the outfit I had you take back?"
"Actually it's still in your closet, I figured you might change your mind."
"You're amazing! Thank you!" She gushes disappearing into the closet, emerging with the top and skirt outfit Roni had borrowed, plus another option.
"You know you might want to go with the black dress. Always a classic and you can dress it up or down. I don't know what you're planning for."
"Dinner with Harry Styles!" Cara gushes. Roni feels her stomach completely drop. "We met months ago but I didn't think he remembered me!"
"Well then I would do the dress and make it fancier. He will love it." Her words came out disjointed, her mouth dry.
"You're right!" Cara races to the bathroom to change. Roni races out of the room forgetting her cleaning.

Drama is picking up, brace yourself!!!
Comment something nice, I'll love you forever!! :) xo -Rachel