11

Dont panic. The picture has to do with the flashback.

ok continue.

Harry was still trying to process his conversation with Danny on the cab ride to the studio. It had been interesting to say the least. All he said was that he better treat Roni right. He made a mental note to text her when he had a break as the taxi pulls up outside the studio. There were a few fans waiting. Harry stopped to say hello and take a few pictures, though he was already late for his session recording with Niall.

His mind was still distracted and Niall took notice. "Mate, what's with you?" He takes off the large set of headphones he had on, and Harry followed suit.

"Roni's ex confronted me in the lobby of the hotel."

"That's awkward. What did he say?"

"That I need to treat Roni right. I feel like it was some kind of warning."

"Well you just started seeing her."

"But if this goes anywhere he'll always be there, he's Ainsleigh's dad." This fact hurt Harry. Even though this far Danny has been a crap father he'll always be in Roni and Ainsleigh's lives.

+++++++

"You're what?" Roni was in shock.

"Moving back. I've just looked at a flat uptown to buy." Danny repeated.

"Why now? Why all of a sudden do you want to be a father?" Roni was furious. All those nights she cried herself to sleep because she wished he would change his mind and come back. Now he is but she'd rather he stayed away.

"Because I need you back in my life. I see all these people around me with kids and loving life and I realize that I was so stupid and walked away from that. I should have been there for Leigh. I want us to be a family."

Flashback

It was a few weeks after their senior prom, only one until graduation. Roni had asked her boyfriend, Danny to meet her in the park. She nervously sat on a bench waiting for him, which was nothing new. Danny had a terrible sense of time, he was always running late. "Hey babe." he sat down next to her, kissing her right cheek. "What's up? I thought we were just going to that party tonight?"

"I can't go to the party, Danny."

"Why not? You love parties. Besides, our drunk sex is amazing." He lowered his voice and head to whisper in her ear.

"I know. But I'm pregnant." Roni's hands were shaking, she was terrified of telling him, afraid he would leave. Danny was speechless. He looked as white as a ghost, trying to process the information. "Please say something." Roni begged, close to tears.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I went to the doctors this morning."

"When? I mean like how far are you?"

"A few weeks." She muttered. Danny was thinking back and once he remembered they both said, "prom."

"So what do we do?"

"We?" She asked.

"Yes, we. This is on both of us. Do you want to keep it?"

"I think so. I can't imagine doing any other options."

"Then we raise this baby together. It'll be ok." He dried a few of her tears with his thumb before standing them up, pulling Roni close and kissing her forehead.

Roni stood there outside the large hotel where she worked, her mind racing back into the future. "I have to go pick up Ainsleigh from school." She stated calmly, though on the inside she was anything but. She couldn't wait to get home and crawl into bed and scream into her pillow. Walking away from her ex she neared the bus stop. In her bag her phone buzzed with a new text from someone who makes everything more complicated. Harry.

So I actually really love the way this chapter turned out. :)

Should I keep doing flashbacks so you guys can see her past relationship with Danny?

vote/comment xo -Rachel