Episode 22

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Gulping thickly, the male pants under the bed he's hiding beneath, his eyes leaking fresh warm tears from the fear of the two finding him, his hands clutching his shirt as footsteps near him.

"My, My, you're pretty good at this darling.."

His eyes widen in horror as black boots are seen from the doorframe, an axe being dragged behind the figure.

He puts a hand over his mouth, to control his ragged breathing, when the figure stops beside his side, his feet almost touching his head, making his eyes to close tightly as his figure trembles.

"You know darling, when I was a child..I was afraid of ghosts.."

Hoseok's eyes blink open a little, only to see the feet gone, making him frown.

"...but now I find people scarier..."

There was a creak of the door opening, making Hoseok realize that the figure was gone, as he uncovered his mouth shakily with dry tears only his cheeks.

He gulps as he slides out of the cramped place, his hands grasping the floor shakily as he slides his whole body out.

He doesn't waste any other minute, as he crawls outside, getting to the dtiars again, and stares down, thinking hoes he supposed to go down there.

The male's eyes widen when footsteps echoed in the same room he just escaped, making him quickly jump on the stairs, hissing when he bruises his knees a few times when he hastily crawls on the wooden stairs and reaches the end.

Quick breaths leave his lips as he scoots away towards the limp bodies, both were bloody and pale as hell.

He would stand up but he knew if he would, the two would immediately spot his figure as they were upstairs stalking for him, he gulps dryly as he takes the board lying on the bloody floor, blood splattered over it messily.

This fucking thing started all this.

"Time's ticking~"

It was said in a sing-song voice as he ignores the voice, looking for something to break this fucking board, so that the connection can weaken and break easily.

If he broke this board right here by his hands, maybe the connection will break, except that if goes wrong it'll worsen even more than it is now.

Shaking his head, the male fearlessly he takes a deep breath, pulling his knee up and lays the item flat on it.

Why hasn't he been stopped yet?

He grunts as he brings the flat thing down on his knee, breaking it half way before repeating the same process again and again till his k see was stinging but the board broke.

It broke!

Loud laughter fills the house again, as if two voices we're mockingly laughing at him, as he drops the pieces to the ground.

"You wouldn't thought a small board would break the connection, would you, darling?"

Confused he stares at the pieces on the ground and tears brim his eyes again..

"Such a naive little thing, you see darling, this whole house.."

There was a dramatic stop.

"..is the connection"

Alright, what the actual fuck?

First, he freaking was told to burn the board, then he thought of breaking it, and now you're telling this whole fucking house is the connection!?

This all is really messed up.

"Now, you don't really have anything to simply take this whole building down, you're simply weak, little one"

So..if he just exited the house, the connection will break..or does he need to burn this whole freaking thing down?

Nah, he probably has to burn the whole thing down before down, its never that easy.

  He snaps out of thoughts when a hand pins him down on the floor, making him gasp.

"Found you~"

A giggle, a damn giggle leaves the demon's lips as he pins the human down on the messy floor, nails digging into his neck making him wince in pain.

"You do remember the rules, right?"

Ignoring the quetion, the male struggles around his hold, as he tries to escape.

"Let's remind you shall we, well rule one was..if you get caught.."

The demon gets between his legs, making a blush appear on his cheek from thr awkward position he is in.

"...you're mine"

His eyes widen in shock when lips press to his own.

He stops trashing for a while, before registering everything in his mind.

"W-Why don't you just fucking kill me-me!?"The male shrieks shakily as a cold hand reaches up his heated skin, making a shiver run down his spine.

"You really are dumb, aren't you?"

Okay, that was just offensive.

Hoseok frowns yet again when those same lips press to his own again, making him struggles around wildly, taping the floor for something to hit the demon with.

The demon, who was busy in snogging his face off, doesn't notice when the male picks up a piece of the broken wood of the board.

Not thinking even once, about what he's doing, the male stabs the other hard with the pointy end of the wood, making a grunt to errupt from his lips.

"You piece of shit!"

Gasping as he kicks the demon off his body, and scrambles away from the demon, only to have his ankle grabbed roughly, pulling him back making a grunt leave his swollen lips.

"Going somewhere?"

Oh right, there we're two of them, how awful.

"I tried to be nice with you baby, but sometimes yoy don't seem to cooperate"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I don't quite like this chapter alot, its kinda messed up.

Well, anyways, I don't really think this book may have alot of smut and all ;-;

But thank you so much for reading ❤