Episode 23

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Report me on the officers I sent a while ago"

The desk shuffles as a woman scrambles around to get some papers and files before handing them to the elder officer standing ahead of her.

"Sir, you sent Officers Robertson and Han to the street near local cafe, at about nine"She informs reading out the information with her eyes focused on the papers.

"How long till they returned?"He asks with a yawn and the woman's brows raise in shock.

"Sir, almost four hours ago"She mumbles out, ad it was her duty to keep watch of them.

The other man was in the middle of yawning, but shock runs through his body, making him stand up and look at her with wide eyes.

"Four hours to a simple break in and you're telling me now?"He hisses getting his gun and stuffs it in his side belt and glares at her.

He was informed that there was a simple house break in hours ago, near a house in the local cafe street, if there was a break in, the two officers would've arrived long ago, arrested the thief, or whoever it was.

"Get a car ready for me, and be alert"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A loud scream echoes through the clear air, as the male feels something dig into his thighs, making blood ooze out of his skin, a patches of red seen in his thighs.

"Such pretty screams, makes me want to hear more.."

Tears of agony roll down his burning red cheeks, his whole body shaking and trembling from fear and pain.

"St-Stop, please!"He winces out as a blade shines in the dark moonlight, making his blood run cold as he stares at the sharp knife.

"Now...that we own a pretty gem..a mark is a must..hmm?"

He was about to protest but his mouth gets clamped shut by his own force, making no sound emit from them, but muffled screams.

"Shh, it'll hurt more if you move darling, just keep still"

He stills as the pointed end meets his collarbones making his breathing to quicken as a hand soothes through his hair.

Oh so now they're being kind!?

He feels tears stung his eyes again, as stinging pain shoots in his chest, making the blade dig deeper into his skin, as they we're literally craving something into their skin.

The demon wad about to finish his last words, when the door bell rings.

"Hmm, a visitor, darling"

A gentle hum rang in his ears, as warm blood ran down his chest, his shirt soaking slightly as the demon chuckles.

"Lock him up the attic Yoongi, while I serve some...guests"

There was a rustle before he feels his weak body being picked up by cold arms, making a shaky sigh leave past his lips.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The officer impatiently sighs, ringing the bell aggressively as he stares at the wooden door with boredom.

He knew someone was in, since a car was parked beside the dull looking house, he knew it was his men's car, since the number plate was the same, and it wad a police car.

Tapping his foot, as he begins to bang the door roughly, yelling as well.

"Hey, open up, its the police!"

He yells again, banging the door again and again, till he grew fustrated and annoyed.

"Ah, I always wanted to do this"

With a strong kick to the door, it budge open more, making him back away again, and kick harder, making the knob break and fall to the floor, as it flies open revealing a gloomy living area.

Entering the room, he sees literal bodies lying around on the floor, one wad an elderly woman, and another a young man, with dried blood on the floor.

"God"He hisses and grows more attentive speaking into the transceiver with a frown.

"Uh, yeah, send in some backup and ambulance at Tome street, local cafe street, quick"

He hears a 'copy" before looking around, hearing nothing bjt silence in his ears.

His focus turns towards the updtoars hearing a thud from there, as he sprints up.

"Hey, hey is someone there, show yourself, now!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you so much for reading ❤

I apologize for the short chapter.