Episode 12

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"The doors fucking jammed, and I fucking smacked it with a board, I'm so dead!"

The two males, were currently on the middle of trying to escape the house, they tried opening and breaking windows, but the windows have a grills, which prevents a person to pass through, the doors are jammed, and there's no light.

"D-Do you have your phone, right now? "The smaller male stammers out as he has his hands on his sweaty forehead.

Hoseok clearly remembers taking the lady's number, just in case.

"U-Uh, yeah but I didn't charge it, so it might be dead"Hyuk stutters out as he pulls thr device out, showing nothing but a black screen.

The smaller male curses, he left his phone upstairs, when he was changing after work.

"Holy whit, we're gonna die, I didn't even say a proper goodbye to anyone, I don't wanna die!"He cries out as tears well his eyes when the clock ticks loudly.

Midnight.

"W-We have to get out of here, before its midnight!"Hoseok breathes out as they both yelp, clinging to eachother tightly, as a loud noise is heard from the kitchen.

They'll be able to speak.

Hoseok's eyes were getting wider by second, as the male with him, tightens his grip on his sweaty hand, watching as a figure comes out of the kitchen,  bloody butcher knife in its hands, as its head is hung low.

"H-Hoseok"Hyuk wheezes out with fright, as his figure trembles.

Hoseok backs away, along with the older male.

Run

Not thinking twice, they both scream lordly, echoing through the whole house, as they both dodge the weapons flying in their directions, one almost hitting their legs.

"Ahh, fucking let go!"Hoseok screams as they were about to climb up the stairs, but his leg is grabbed in an iron grip, pulling him behind in an inhuman strength.

"Hyuk, pull me...you let go!"Hoseok screams as his hand is grabbed by the taller male, pulling him away from the bloody hand grasping his thin leg, as Hoseok kicks, trying to get the hand off.

Sigiong on relief, the smaller male feels himself being hoisted up by the arm, as they both run upstairs—getting in a specific room and locking  it.

Both of their breathings were tagged, shaky, their hands sweaty and cold, as Hoseok scans the room.

"L-Look, its three hours to midnight, w-we can get out if we try"Hoseok sighs as he looks around the bed.

"G-Get something sharp from the closet, there might be scissors in there, look"Hoseok orders as he looks at the device on the table, lulling off the charging cable, as Hyuk does as told.

Pulling out a pair of scissors, the tall male hands it to the smaller, as he keeps looking, getting anlther lair of scissors.

"Hurry up and call the police!"Hyuk hisses as Hoseok ignores him going for the lady.

"Listen, call the police f-first, then the lady, trust me"Hyuk says as he looks Hoseok in the eyes, making the shorter nod.

Thud!

They both gasp as the door gets beaten from outside, making Hoseok messily open his contacts, clicking on the emergency contact as the door gets beaten roughly.

Thud!

"Hello, police department- how may I help yo—"

"We nee-need serious help at Tome street, near local cafe, t-there's someone trying to break i—ah!"Hoseok squeaks as the door almost budges open making the tallest of the two, force it close.

"Sir, please remain calm, we're sending assistance right awa-"

Hyul grunts as ge falls ontop of Hoseok, as the door gets flied open, revealing a slumped figure, with the same butcher knife in the dark smoky hands.

"H-Hyuk!"Hoseok screams as the both back away towards the cold wall, both of them terrified.

Hoseok had the phone tightly clutched in his sweaty hand, as he watches the figure limp inside the room.

Hyuk, being bold, throws the pair of scissors towards the said demon's figure, but it goes in the opposite direction.

"Fuck!"

The figure hunches over violently, grabbing one of Hoseok's ankles again, making the smaller shriek in fright, grabbing onto the taller male's arms, making him pull the other behind with all his strength.

"Fucking l-let go!"

The smaller male, kicks and trashes, but no use.

"AHH!"The black haired male kept screaming as his hands slip away from the older's grip, making the figure drags him away with only one hand, screaming filling the once silence house.

"Hoseok!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you so much for reading ❤