Episode 5

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Guys, stop messing with this type of stuff"Hoseok warns as all of them grin widely, setting the board on the table.

"No I'm serious, I read somewhere online, you shouldn't mess around like this"Hoseok repeats making all of them roll their eyes, as one lights the candles up.

"Stop being such a coward Hoseok, its not like these things can harm or touch us"

With a sigh, the boy gives uo on wanting the three males, sitting back down on his won seat, as the lights are switched off.

"So, we're just gonna ask him whether this is him or not, right?"Hoseok asks as he waits for the others to answer him.

"Pfft, are you kidding, dude that's so lame, we're gonna make him show himself"Mark grins as he sits down beside Jackson.

Hoseok panics at that, an article showed him that, they should never ask for a spirit to show himself or something.

"Guys, no, I'm serious, this is not fun at all, stop"Hoseok says making all of them yank him down in his seat when he tried to get up.

"Shut up and sit down"

With a moment of silence, all of then begin to place their hands on the plancette as well as Hoseok, who gulps thickly.

"Right, is there anyone in the room, that would like to talk to us?"This time, Jackson asks with a wide grin, as he stares down at the wooded board.

After a few minute's of silence, the plancette moves towards the 'Yes'

"Alright, what was your name again?"Jackson asks as he waits for a response.

'J'
'I'
'M'
'I'
'N'

"Right Jimin, alright so, can you do anything to make us believe that you're really here, in this room?"Jackson asks in his seat as silence fills the room again.

Hoseok looks around the dark room,  afraid.

"Uh, hello, Jimin?"

They all frown as nothing moves, all is still.

'0'
'9'
'8'
'7'
'6'
'5'

"What the hell?"

'2'
'1'

They all look at eachother as the plancette stops at '1'.

It begins moving again, more violently this time, making them gasp slightly.

'I'
'A'
'M'
'H'
'E'
'R'
'E'

"Boo"

Hoseok gasps as he feels a ringing voice near his ear, making him remove his hands from the plancette, and cover his ear, looking around panicked.

"Fucking told you!"Hoseok screeches as his hands are forced back down on the plancette.

'W'
'A'
'T'
'C'
'H'
'O'
'U'
'T'
'F'
'R'
'O'
'M'
'N'
'O'
'W'
'O'
'N'

Hoseok winces as he feels something tighten on his hands, making the plancette move again.

'I'
'A'
'M'
'T'
'H'
'E'
'R'
'E'

They all scream as the lights begin to flicker violently, Hoseok's eyes drift towards the mirror in panic, making the go wide, as a dark figure was shown in it, his grip on their hands, he was right beside Hoseok's side.

"Oh my god, turn the lights on!"Hoseok screams as Jackson rips his hands away from the board, quickly jumping to get the light

"Holy shit"He breathes out as Hoseok stares at the hand marks on his pale wrists.

They were blood red, covering his whole wrist, going around the small wrist.

"Shit"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm so sorry for the shitty chapter 😔

I'll try to make the next one, longer and much detailed.

But, thank you so much for reading ❤❤