Episode 18

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(This chapter contains disturbing themes)

Both were loudly screaming, grasping onto eachother as the door ead roughly beaten from outisde, making Hoseok quickly grab another knife, holding it in a defensive way.

"H-Hyuk, break the window!"Hoseok yells loudly nearing the normal sized window beside the sink, making the elder frown.

"B-But we gotta burn the thi—"

"T-There might be something in the garage, hurry!"Hoseok yells making the elder hand him the item, shoving it in his chest in a hurry, before getting a hold of a pan lying on thr floor before he smashes it towards the window, making it crack.

"C'mon, hurry up!"Hoseok screams out as the door was halfway broken, only some wooden parts staying upright, as a hand shoves itself in it.

Shards fall to the ground, as the black pan falls as well, the open air making them both shiver as the older helps the smaller climb the window.

Panting slightly, the tall male wad about to climb the frame, but a loud crashing sound interrupts them as a hand grabs the tallest's hair, yanking it back, making thr smaller reach for him, but fails as the elder was dragged behind with strong force.

"Ack, fuck!"

The male gargles out a strangled house, as he's dragged behind even further by his hair, with painfully tight grip.

"Go, go burn the thing, Hoseok!"The tall male orders with a yell, as he diapperard from sight, his feet not working as his hair was yanked back in a swift motion, he was gone.

Letting out a whimper, thr male wipes his tears, looking around the dark paths turning towards his left, as he spots the almost empty garage, sprinting towards it, grunting as pain shoots up his back, but he ignores it.

Not looking behind once, the male hastily looks through the tools, and items there, spotting an old bottle of gasoline and some matchsticks lying on the old tables there, making him gulp thickly, throwing the board towards the dirty floor.

Spinning the bottle cap open, the male shakily sighs as he pours the smelly liquid on the wooden item, covering it before he takes the matches out.

With a deep sigh, the male was about to throw the lighted small torch towards the item on the floor, but it slips from his hand when the lights go off and a very loud slam of the large garage door sliding shut is heard in his ears.

He curses when the match blows off, no light illuminating the room now, only his dragged breaths rang in his ear, as he tries backing away against the wall, but collides with something which doesn't quite feel like a wall.

Gulping the males shaky hands tap against the surafec, feeling something smooth..more like clothed chest rather than a hard wall.

The lights begins to flicker violently as he swiftly turns around, gasping when hands grab his shoulders..he looks at the face, his heart aching in his chest.

...it was Jackson...with his fade messed up and..bloody.

He screams as threaten to fall down his eyes, making the figure shake hom violently.

"Where were you when I needed you, Hoseok!?"

His voice was weak, almost like he was about to cry, making Hoseok scramble away from the figure, falling on the floor, his breathing heavy.

"You weren't there to help me, you traitor!"

He closes his ears, shaking his head ad tears roll down his cheeks.

He kept on repeating 'this isn't real, this isn't real, he isn't real'.

"You think I deserved this?"

Hoseok's teary and glossy eyes stares at him with fear as he backs away even more, wincing when his back meets with the sharp tools.

"It was your fault, and now..., I'm like this now, you failed saving your friends!"

"No..no"Hoseok whimpers loudly his body shaking badly, he gasps when the thing grabs his shoulder again, the grip bruising his skin.

The thing had tears rolling down his cheeks, as Hoseok yelps trying to push him away, screaming.

"H-Help me, Hoseok..h-help.."

The male screams yet again, more louder this time as the figures head falls ontop of his body, blood flowing out of it, as his clothes wet with dark red liquid.

With his body shaking wildly, the male feels his vision swim, black dots ciceriny his vision, as his face gets all chilly and pale.

His body falls limp to the floor, his eyes lidded, as he tires to focus his eyes.

Not being able to do so, the male feels his eyes feel droopy and heavy, as the last picture he sees is a demonic smirking face in the flickering room, and that's when his world goes black.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you so much for reading ❤