Episode 20

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Groaning in annoyance when the door wasn't even budging open by his failed attempts at breaking it or unlocking it by different positions.

He tried kicking the door open, resulting his ankle almost cramping like hell.

He tried breaking the door by giving it a few pushes, but inseate his head hit the wooden surface badly, ouch.

And many other things, but none of them worked, instead his body hurt even more than before.

Why the hell is he even alive right now?

Sighing as his eyes brim with tears, the male pushes his knees against his chest, as tears begin to fall down his eyes, onto his messy pants, his body hurt badly, real badly.

He lost everyone he had, his mother, his best friends and Hyuk...

Hot years fall down freely on his clothing as he just hides his face in his arms, sobbing into them.

He doesn't notice when dark smoke appears near the door, as a figure walks in through the locked door, pitch black eyes boring into thr male's sob wrecking figure.

Averting his eyes, as he quickly appears infront of the unaware male, hr crouches down, making the male snap his head up, feeling a hand on his head.

"You're sad.."

No shit, he wanted to answer but couldn't as he was busy wiping his tears and nose, not wanting to look vulnerable at the moment.

He croaks out a weak responses, trying to look bold.

"Y-You murdered m-my friends!"Hr hiccups wiping his eyes again and again, as tears flow freely down his red cheeks, making the demon stare at him blankly.

Hoseok's glossy eyes look at the demons black ones, as a cold hand sneaks down his chin, pulling it up, making him look at the demon.

"Don't blame me for their foolishness, doll, I'm not the one deciding to use a murder board as a game"

Flinching when a smoky hand comes to brush away his sweaty bangs back, the demon's hand rests on his cheek.

"Yo-You didn't have to ki-kill them like th-this!"The male frowns turning his head away from the hand holding his chin up, making the demon growl slightly.

His chin is harshly grabbed again, leaving slight marks on his skin, as the grip tightens making him wince in pain.

"I'm a devil, baby, its my job to trick you little foolish liars like this"

It was sneered out from the mouth, onto Hoseok's face, making the boy choke on a sob.

"Wh-Why am I-I alive t-then, ju-just kill-kill me?"

The male whimpers as his chin was leaned forward near the demon's smirking face, his body paralyzed in a still place, hands on either side of his legs, his knees still pressed to his chest.

"I don't quite like to losing pretty gems, makes me feel pity for losing such a precious thing.."

Cold lips were pressed against his burning red ears, as he struggles to break free from the tight hold.

"...but I do like it when they break"

Hoseok's breath hitches as the other presses a cold kiss to his heated neck, getting up from his position, and turns around.

"Wh-What about, Ma-Maria, wasn't sh-she a ge-gem?"

The demon stops in his tracks, ragged breathing ringing in the smaller male's ears, as he gulps frightening away.

Good job, Hoseok, he's fucking mad now, who told you to say that!?

He leaned the name of the woman, when Hyuk and him were cowering away from these two, he knew the demons killed her..but don't know why.

Turning around again, this time with flaming red eyes, the demon lunges forward at the male, making him scream as his throat wad garbbed harshly.

"You really don't know how to shut up, huh pretty?"

Gasping for breath, the male claws at the hands on his neck.

"She was a gem alright...just not a shiny one, rustu and rotten, you see...she was a fucking cheater, a liar, a traitor"

The last words we're growler out I to his ear, as nails scratch his skin deeply, making blood seep down his chest, tears slid down his cheeks.

"She was a liar...a cheater....I regret every moment with that stupid old, good for nothing hag..."

"..she fucking called the whole viallge to burn our mother's home, calling us monsters..freaks..murderers.. "

Gasping as his throat was released, the male coughs harshly, making the demon smirk sickly.

"..those things you call humans..slaughtered my family infront my eyes..making me watch the blood flow down their slitted throats.."

Teary eyes stare into red flaming eyes. 

"...that's why no one deserves mercy"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I know you're probably confused, it'll clear up soon.

Thank you so much for reading.

Ouija  || Yoonminseokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें