Halloween

Tony and I went to breakfast at a cafe for Halloween. we got up and got ready for the day ahead; I wore my Han Solo outfit, and Tony wore his spiderman outfit. We got into the lift and started to walk to the cafe. 

As we got to the cafe, I ordered pancakes with syrup and Tony ordered eggs and bacon. We both sit down and wait for our food to come. When the food comes, we eat the food and start talking about our Halloween plans. After we finished the food, Tony pays and we walk back home.

"Someone please help me." I hear someone scream. I turn around and see a man trying to steal a woman's bag. I run towards them and tackle the man to the ground. We start fighting and the man brings out a knife. He slices at my abdomen and runs away. Tony runs after the man and knocks him out. Tony goes back to where Peter was lying on the ground and sees blood pooling around him. 

"Someone call an ambulance. Hey Pete , stay with me okay, were going to get you help, keep you eyes open." tony begs me, my eyes closing as the time passes by. 

"I-I loveyo-you Tony." I choke out. 

CHANGE P.O.V

Tony can hear the ambulance coming down the street he feels himself being pulled away from Peter's body. The paramedics work on Peter, someone is holding Tony. The paramedics put peter in the back of the ambulance.Tony finds himself in there too. 

At the hospital, they take Peter straight into surgery. The doctors come out a few hours later, a solemn look on their faces.

"I'm so sorry Mister Stark, we did everything we could but Peter had lost too much blood. His heart stopped and we couldn't restart it. I am so sorry." 

the end.

A / N: 310 words

You probably thought this would be happy or to do with Halloween! 

Hope you enjoyed