Stabbed

When I leave school at 2:45 and head home to do homework my spider senses go off. The closer I get to our apartment the more predominant the feeling that something's wrong gets. When I walk into the apartment, drop my things by the door. As I turn around I see something that made my blood boil and my face pale. Aunt May is tied to a chair with the Vulture behind her, smirking. Aunt May is breathing hard like she is in pain. Her face an unnatural chalky colour. The right side of her face a dark purple colour. Her eye shut from being punched there.

"Let her go now!" I demand.
"Do you really think I'll let her go after what you did to my family? They left me because of what you did." Toomes countered.
"She has no part in this. This is between me and you. What do you even want from me?" I ask.
"I wasn't you to feel exactly what I felt. Your family being ripped away from you and to not be able to do anything about it." Toomes responded, a smug look on his face.
"Don't touch her. Please. Don't do it, she's all I have left. I'll do anything. Take me. Leave her out of it. Please don't hurt her." I begged the hostile man.
"I can't do that and you know it." He says as he walks towards me. When he gets in front of me he stops and pulls out a knife. "Tell me the password to Stark's computer."
" I can't, I don't know them."
I lie, the password is peterparker17. 
"Yes you do. Your lying. For that you are going to get punished." He declares as he stabs me in the left leg.
My breathing speeds up instantly as I try to breathe through the pain when all of a sudden Toomes twists the knife in my leg then pulls it out and stabs me in the shoulder.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" I howl in pain unable to keep it in anymore.
"I'll tell you what you want to know just let May go." I tell him.
"Okay. I'll let her go but no lies or she dies." He says as he walks to untie May. Once she's free she runs to me.
"Your safe, Aunt May. I promise. Call Mister Stark tell him I'm sorry but I have to do this. I larb you." I whisper in her ear. "I larb you too. She tells me.

Once she leaves and calls Mister Stark I face Toomes. "Tell me the password." He demands.
"The password is peterparker17. Okay. Now leave. Don't ever touch my aunt or me again." I answer, my voice barley above a whisper. Out of nowhere ironman flies in and takes out the Vulture and arrests him. Tony then waits for S.H.I.E.L.D to come and take Toomes to the raft. Once Toomes is taken to the raft, Mister Stark rushes me to the tower in order to get me into surgery.

After the surgery I'm surrounded by my family. Mister Stark declares that the apartment isn't safe enough and that we're moving into the tower which May agrees to. I tell Mister Stark that he has to change his passwords as I gave them to Toomes to save May and that I'm really sorry.

A/N: 557 words

Whumpmadness2019
Trekkiehood