pranks

During lunch, Peter gets put in a group chat with Scott and Hope. 

Scott: Peter, we have a plan to prank Thor, in or out?

Peter: Definitely in. what's the plan?

Scott: Ice bucket 

Hope: Don't forget the glitter.

Peter: I can pick up the stuff on the way home from school.

Scott: Cool, see you later. 

Time skip:

Peter walks into the tower after school with the glitter. He goes to Scott and Hope's floor to plan everything out. After 30 minutes, everything is ready.  They all walk to Thor's floor and set it all up; Peter put the ice bucket on top of the door to Thor's room and the glitter bucket on top of the door to the bathroom. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP:

Thor gets home after getting food. He opens his door, and a bucket falls on his head. He takes the bucket off of his head, which is soaking wet, and walks to the bathroom to get a towel. 

Thor opens the door to the bathroom when another bucket falls on him. This time Thor ends up covered with glitter.

"WHO DID THIS, I WILL GET YOU BACK. WHOEVER DID THIS BETTER WATCH THEIR BACK!!" Is what you heard from Thor's room.

If you waked into peters room you will find Scott, Hope, and Peter laughing, whilst watching the footage. 

JARVIS sent the footage to all the avengers; This resulted in a prank war.

A / N: 230 words. SuperBaragon35 requested this 

sorry if this isn't what you wanted. this is terrible