Wounded

Warning: stab wounds, blood

I was on patrol when bad guy stabbed me in the leg. I webbed him up to the wall and called the police then I went back home. I was inspecting the wound and decided it didn't need stitches, so I wrapped it up and went to bed.
The next morning, when I woke up I was feeling unwell. I looked at the leg to see that it hasn't healed at all. I get out of bed to go to the bathroom to dress the wound but all of a sudden I was dizzy. I started to clumsily make my way to the bathroom  and when I got there I collapsed on the floor. I crawled my way to the first aid kit and started to work on my leg. Once I finished doing that, I got dressed and limped to the tower for the very real internship.

When I got there I said hello to Mister Stark and we started to work on my web shooters.

"Hey Pete, could you screw in this please? It goes inside the suit." Mister Stark asked.

"Yeh, sure." I replied. I started to screw it in but I kept fumbling and missing the slot.

"Peter, are you okay? That's the fourth time you've missed the slot" Mister Stark asked worriedly.

"Ah, yeah, sorry I'm fine, just tired. Late patrol." I said instantly as to not worry him.

"Friday, please scan Peter for any injuries. I don't believe he's fine."

"Peter seems to have a stab wound on his leg that is infected, boss." Friday replied in her monotone voice.

Mister Stark instantly led me to the med bay and called Bruce. Bruce fixed my leg after hearing what happened, and gave me an iv drip to counteract the infection.
Once Bruce has finished we decided to watch a movie. We were watching a film they made about the Avengers. It was really good.

A/N: 320 words.
This is not good. It was really rushed. I'm sorry.

Trekkiehood