Im okay.

Warning: death, sadness, blood.
A/N: this is split into two the first part his Peter talking to Tony and the second part Peter talking to May. They are not connected at all.
----------------------------------

"Please call Tony, Karen." Peter asked, while bleeding out on the floor.

"Hey kid, how are you?" Tony said once he picked up.

"Hey Tony. I'm good. I just wanted to say that I love you, and that your the best mentor that anyone could have ever had. You've helped me grow as a person and I'm very thankful for everything that you have done for me. I love you." Peter says, making sure his voice stays strong.

"I love you too Peter. I wouldn't want anyone else in my life. Are you okay? Do you need help?" Tony asked, slightly worried.

"I'm fine. I just thought you should hear how much I appreciate you. I love Tony I got to go. Bye." Peter says before he hangs up the phone. Peter soon takes his last breath, a smile still on his face from speaking to his mentor.

Breaking news:
Last night at 12:37am a young boy named Peter Parker at the age of 16 passed away. He was an only child to the parents of Richard and Mary Parker, famous scientists. We have found out that he is the hero who's been saving people for the past 3 years; Spiderman. Tony Stark has said a few words about the young hero.
"Peter Parker was the brightest, most kindest boy I know. He would have become a great person in the future. He died saving a family of 5 from a robbery. Peter is a hero and I am going to try and honour his memory in the best way I can."
The funeral will be held on Friday 28 November at 1 pm. Spiderman had been given the medal of bravery in honour of everything he has done for New York.
----------------------------------

"Karen, please call May." Peter asked.

"Hey Peter, are you okay? My shift ends at 5 am so I'll see you before you go to school." May tells Peter.

"Yeh May, I'm okay. I just wanted you to know how much I love you. Your like a mother to me. Anyone who was you as an aunt is the luckiest person ever. I love you so much May. You've done so much more for me then I could ever want, I appreciate everything, all the love you gave me, when you would stay up with me when I had a nightmare, anything. Thank you so much I love you. I'll see you later." Peter replies. His abdomen and arm bleeding profusely.

"Your welcome Peter, but your family of course I would look after you. I love you with all my heart. Your the best nephew in the world. What you said means a lot to me. I'll see you soon, love you, I have to get back to my shift." May replies back before ending the call.
Peter took his last breath looking at pictures of his family. The last thing he said was- " I'll see you soon Ben."

Breaking news:
Last night the hero Spiderman passed away. He was saving a family from a robbery and he was shot. Underneath the mask he is known as 16 year old Peter Parker. He was a young genius who had an internship with Tony Stark. He went to midtown school of science and technology. His funeral will be held on Friday 28 November at 1 pm. Spiderman has been given the medal of bravery in honour of everything he has done for New York.
----------------------------------

A/N: 634 words with A/N.

This is for day 27 Trekkiehood
I got the inspiration from an Instagram post. It is really sad I'm so sorry.