Cold

Peter Parker had just finished patrol and was back in civilian clothing. He was walking through the park when his spider senses went off, indicating something is wrong. Peter looked around but all the spider could see was a frozen lake. He ran towards the lake in record time and upon arriving he saw that the lake was cracked and someone is trapped underneath. Without thinking, Peter dove into the below freezing water and swam to save the kid that was stuck.

All Peter could think about was 'I have to save him.' When Peter finally got hold of the young child he swam as fast as he could so that they could get out before they both die of hypothermia. After they were out of the water Peter called 911 and started to do CPR on the child. After some time the ambulance came and took them both to the hospital to get them checked out. By the time they got to the hospital the child was already warming up and wasn't shivering anymore, which was a good sign; Peter on the other hand was not good. He was shivering and was taking in slow, shallow breaths. He was very drowsy and his lack of coordination and memory was very concerning. The spider was showing clear signs of hypothermia so the paramedics rushed him inside the hospital and started to work on him. They cut off his clothes and put warmer, dryer ones on him, the doctors put oxygen on him to regulate his breathing which was still extremely low and they covered him in warm blankets.

Once the doctors had finished stabilising Peter they called his next of kin- Tony Stark who came as fast as he could to the hospital. Once he got to the hospital the doctor told him everything that happened and that Peter is expected to recover nicely. Tony thanked the doctor who showed the father to the room who sat there till his son woke up. 

A/N: 333 words
Trekkiehood #whumpmadness2019
Writers block is difficult to overcome. I tried with this one but I don't like it. Sorry.

One-shots Irondad and Spidersonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें