Okay

Warning: blood.

"Mister Stark! I don't feel so good. Help me, please!" Peter screamed at me, just before he collapses on the ground.

"Hey Pete, your alright. Everything is going to be fine. We're going to get you back to the tower. Don't close your eyes okay?" Mister Stark said rapidly.

"It hurts Mister Stark. It hurts. I can't feel my legs and I'm bleeding." Peter coughs out.

"You can't die on me Pete. I love you. Your like a son to me. You are a son. Your going to change the world when your older. Your going to inherit Stark industries. Just stay with me okay." Mister Stark begs.

"I love you too. Your my dad. I'll see you soon. Love you. This was not your fault." Peter says as the pain leaves his face and he passes out.

"No no no no no. Peter wake up. We're on the way to the tower. We're going to fix you. Wake up. Don't leave. Pete." Mister Stark cries.

At the tower Bruce takes Peter into the operating room. He works on Peter for hours and when he comes out of the room his face is unreadable.
"Peter is going to be fine. We expect him to make a full recovery, but he was shot 3 times in his leg and we had to amputate if we wanted him to live. He's strong and he has his family to help him get through it. You can go in now." Bruce says.

"Thank you Bruce, so much. I'm going to make him the best prosthetic when he wakes up. He's okay! Thank you, thank you." Mister Stark cries out in relief, hugging Bruce before he goes in to peter.

A/N: 285 words.

Trekkiehood