Yeah it's crying time

Hello epic sisters it's ya girl ari and I want to say merry Halloween today we gonna have a party and I'm gonna give u a hint on what I'll be....

🤠

Shh don't tell the police they don't want me to be cool. So anyways my like 15th niece is gonna be birthed today so that's fun I'm gonna go visit her my cousin (her mom) in the hospital today I guess lol. After the party (lmao that reminded me of 2017 when used to listen to them) I'm gonna be extremely impatient for Christmas cause that holiday legit takes my depression away. By anyway I'm nervous 😳 by it's my first time treak or treating since my dad never let. Like he just locked all the doors in the house and turned off all the lights. Conservative parents amarite? 

I mean thanks to that I kinda grew up not eating candy much and that makes me not like it that much/not be used to it. But I've dressed up before for parties so I ain't knew to that so yeah. Well anyway I'll probably end up having an anxiety attack in the middle of the night so lol time to die sisters bye.

Edit: Lmao I cried 2 times in the party and my friend's neighbor called us drug addicts cause we were screaming "DULCES GRATIS" (free candy) for about an hour before we decided to go treak or treating.  But yeah I totally wasn't messaging my friend for emotional support well thanks bye