Gaylentines day

Hey girlies it's me Astro. Last time I wrote this I accidentally wrote a whole as vent where I overshared why I hate Valentine's Day and specifically yesterdays so I deleted it and write it again rn. And we gonna focus on the good fun parts even though I almost cried 3 times in the bathroom yesterday lol let's go

Ok so finally after like almost 3 years everyone is now on physical school, only the ones with COVID have to stay online. Which is pretty cool since now I get to see all of my friends here in school. Noah is ere too which is great I'm finally able to see my bestie everyday like before ahaha attachement issues ig. Anyways so yesterday was valentines and of course I'm single as shit but I was like that's ok I can spend the day with my best friend and we can be baddies together. But guess what the idiot did, he decided to not only get one, BUT 2 DAMN VALENTINES. Like ig noah took the "you get no bitches" seriously /j . Anyways I'm so done with that lmao but I'm so proud of him he I my best friend and deserves everything fr. I did tell him that if any of those 2 said or did to him I would absolutely go feral and will kill them or sum. And I mean it. Like ok one of them is like a platonic valentines and the actual one Noah actually wants to get with, but needs mor time and I'm rooting for him #teamnoahbestie yaurrrr. Maybe one day I also won't be alone as hell but let's all be honest if that ever happens it'll be with me possibly dead lmaoooo. Chile anyways so yeah.

So yesterday since it was valentines and it was the big comeback for everybody we had a welcome party and we got tacos, candy, soda, and everything cool. I got tons of candy and I will literally inhale all of it. But the party wasn't that good bc at the end we still had the physics exam and I broke my back but I think I did well. Then again I also thought that with algebra and the past physics weekly exams and I failed drastically pls kill me 😍. Like I did so much I literally learned everything at this point I think the teacher is tryna fail me on purpose fr. Like I'm not failing in r class anymore why do u want me to still be dropping girlie donu not want me to go to high school? Do u want me to repeat the year and stay here wth you? Girl that only speaks bad abt urself. Anyways I got so mad yesterday that's one if the main reasons why I almost started crying. Like I put so much effort, I broke my back studying, I got headaches, I skipped foods just Stu stud and what do I get? Failure.  I wanna rant more but I'm not gonna do that let's get back to business ig. I better get a goddamn good grade in physics esterday bc holy shit I KNOW FOR A FACT I DID GOOD. I did just fine and I did not fail. I know I didn't. If I did I knit that the teacher failed me on purpose like I'm sorry but I'm confident abt this. 

yesterday when I git home I basically did nothing. I just drew, listened to queen and watched TikTok's. Like I listened to queen bc if no one is gonna treat me right on Valentine's Day then I will love myself and treat myself right. Because I deserve it and I'm hot (this was my mentality yesterday at this moment I feel like shit and hate myself lol) like anything for me princess. 

Anyway I just had my Spanish exam and it was easy expect for I didn't remember the name of one thing and now I hate myself and will die by the hands of el cantar del mío Cid ig. I just remembered the first letter and went with it and probably embarrassed myself. Tomorrow I have chemistry and I'm going o fail the worst I've ever failed in my goddamn life like bro it's gonna be world record. 

My fingers r very cold and I can't type so imma just leave lol bye