Dumbass irl

Hi besties it's me again talking abt my day and problems as if this was therapy. Lmao my parents rlly think I'm doing good mentally but I'm literally writing everything down on a damn public book on Wattpad that I've had since 7th grade. Now it rlly makes me feel like a dumb as but ya girl failed like 4 classes this partial 😍 my parents are tired of my shit and threatened to kill me and not let me have a bday but jokes on uni don't want a bday party I wanna spend my day just lying down. Maybe if my friends don't forget my bday they will organize something no we will go out wh knows. Sorry I can't write en I'm tired asf I wanna sleep so bad and just wanna go home. The day was ruined the second I was on a take one of my pills and it fell to the floor. Also I didn't have coffee I am dying. But t least my mom drove me to school today so I got to at least talk and have a nice conversation in the car. My dad went idk where so my mom had to take me to school. 

Anyway I just remembered that last Wednesday was Freddie Mercury's death anniversary. That was a very interesting day for me. So like at first I was at school, I cried bc I kept seeing photos of Freddie, then in the afternoon I saw the tribute concert and cried 4 times. I cried so bad with too much love will kill you and these are the days of our lives. Like I can't express how hurt I felt. Then I saw the music videos for his solo songs and I SUFFERED with in my defense. I cried like another 2 times I with those and then went on to YouTube to see more queen music videos and shit and cried more. I ended up dehydrated asf and my eyes were so dry. I lost count of how many times I cried. When I told my mom what happened she wanted to beat my ass xd. 

Like my mom already knows I'm a big queen fan and love Freddie as if he was a very close friend of mine. And she knew about his death date and welp she expected me being sad but NOT CRYING IVER 5 TIMES WHTASG. Anyway after that was over I listened to my fav songs so I was good, and had to force myself to study for the 4 exams I was gonna have the next day ahaha kill me.

Anyway that's all the day just started and my back and arm already hurt teehee. 

Bye sisters I'm about ti fall asleep fr