Becomes hot. JPEG

Hey girlies it's me Astro and guess what. Yesterday I got my first COVID vaccine dose ayee. I got Pfizer cuz that's the only one I can get xd. 

They finally started vaccinating my age group yesterday and yeah I went to one of the vaccinating places. It only took like 30 mins with the whole papers n lines n stuff. My arm has been hurting since yesterday but thankfully I haven't had any other symptoms. I really wanna crack my back so bad but I can't cuz my arm hurts and I can't move it very much. I did take a pill for the pain but it's still there lmao kinda. 

My second dose will probably be by the beginning of January so that means Ill be fully vaccinated by the time I turn 16 periodtttt. Unless I di have to get the vaccine reinforcement but idk when that will happen. Both my parents and I got that vaccine so we will just have to wait and see.

Also for some reason I'm sitting down next to some kids who make me feel so uncomfortable and I want to move so bad but can't bc someone is sitting in my place to charge their iPad I hope it finished chafing before first recess so I can move the fuck outta here. Here's the tea y'all, these guys think they're hot shit, they think everyone thinks they r funny. And they are absolutely not. They are gross and just ew. Someone pls get me out if here I should've taken class online today. But then again I wouldn't be able to cheat on my algebra test and I need to do that today urgently. Idk how but I will and have to. And I can only do that if I'm on physical school. I need ti sit down somewhere where this kid won't see me cuz damnit he can probably see my typing rn. But I don't really care hey dude I  going to move because you make me so uncomfortable bc you gross me out. Yeah. 

Anyway I wanna go home so bad and just rest. I need it so bad I'm I tired and this week absolutely sucked I just wanna go home and sleep. Maybe even draw but my back already hurts enough. But oh my god I'm in class and the teacher keeps talking and talking and talking and talking. His voice has blended into my brain and now I'm want to kms. I'm going to get a headache I swear to god I hate finance class so much I will literally end my life right here rn. Maybe I would already have a headache if it wasn't for the pain meds I took this morning. Only 5 more minds till the damn class ends. Going back to the whole maybe I should've taken classes online today, yeah please I just wish I could've stayed there. 1 my best friend aka Noah is taking classes online rn and I cant see him. Second THERES A DAMN MOSQUITO BITING MY ANKLE AGAIN. I HATE MY LIFE. You'd think that because it's December and it's getting cold those lil fuckers would leave already. But hell naw they rlly like my school especially where I'm sitting. Whoever has a non common blood type you're literally not special literally no one likes you not even mosquitos. Those bitches like common blood types and I'm one of them so I have to suffer. 

I hope those fuckers suffer and starve cuz I'm not coming to school next week and until we come back from winter break. I won't be here to feed yo ass so you will starve cuz you loooveeee by damn blood. Well you wanna know what? You will starve cuz this is my last day here. My grandma always taught me that I'll serve food to nobody that isn't me cuz she always said that the queen never enters the kitchen 🙄🙄🙄 my grandma is the OG material gowrl 😻😻 believe me I have to many stories of my grandma being a total gatekeep gastlight girlboss but that's for another day *proceeds to write a whole chapter on my my grandma is more of a baddie than all of us combined* so yeah back to my point mosquito I am the queen, liyerarlly no one likes ur species u deserve to die 🥰🥰🥰😇😇😇 I'm only racist towards mosquitos just saying. And those mosquitos are probably racist towards Mexicans and is probably homophobic cuz what it's doing to me. 

Anyway this mosquito is canceled cuz I'm a minority and it keeps bullying me so. What's next calling me a b**ner while u suck my blood? Calling me a d*ke? You racist homophobic fucker. Bye I'm going feral and killing someone. No bestie I'm literally gonna die so bad. I know my friends are all gonna volunteer to get killed by me but honestly how am I supposed to do that y'all are the only ppl I managed to becom friends with 💀 literally I'll be alone and that is t very girlboss of me tbh. 

Anyway keep the look out for the chapter of my girlboss grandma cause I'll totally do it. Literally every time I tell people stories of her they are always like "bestie now I can see where u got ur personality from" and ofc I did bestie she raised me better then my own parents she taught me I shouldn't take shit from no one she knows what's up periodt baddie queen 🙄💅 

Anyway bye sisters I love to cry everyday every night byeeeee