Absolutely dies rn

HEY GIRLIES SORRY FIR NOT TYPING IN A WHILE THE SCHOOL IS NOW MONITERING SHIT MORE AND IM SCARED THEY WILL READ MY FANFIC OF JESUS X SATAN AND THEN CRUZIFY ME SO GOD CAN KILL ME ANYWAYS 😍. 

Anyways hey hello besties it's me Astro again bullying myself into existing in this acc since 7th grade. Noah how dare you not write with me. Anyways I have drama yet again and since I am very dumb I will write in on a public ass book that no one ever reads bc I'm done with life. Ok so first of all it's finally starting to get warm in here like the weather isn't freezing my Uranus anymore so it's good. Also shit is starting to finally go well fo me like I'm actually passing my classes n shit like it's only like less that 2 months before I leave this school and until now I'm doing the bare minimum? What am I a man? Byeee

Ok so I was doing an exam for my Spanish class abt a book and since I don't read anything that isn't smut- I mean fanfics I read during the exam and GUESS WHAT I FLUND GIRLS. A QUEEN REFRENCE. well it wasn't that much of a refrence it was like right there but the thing is that the main character was in the car with like a prostitute lady and they started playing queen and when they said that I silently stated freaking out tryna not to stim hard as hell. And it said "they played fat bottomed girls" and "I liked the band very much" "it means chicas con culo grande" AND THE PROSTITUTE LADY SAID "OMG MEEEE" I STARTED TO DIE INSIDE HHUYHHH I LOVE QUEEN SM I WILL DIE RN. 

ANYWAYS TALKING ABT QUEEN GUESS WHO ND WHOSE BEST FRIEND ARE GOING TO GO TO  QUEEN CONCERT AAAAJANAJAJSJFZJ 👹😈👹👹💔⛓💔💀🖤🧍⛓🧍😟💀💀😟🧍🥰🧍😄🧐🧐🥰

ME AND NOAHHHH. sadly they aren't the real ones since it's just an imitator band since the og queen swore to never come back to Mexico thanks to damn Puebla ass bitch ass this si why nobody in the right state of mind celebrated chingo de mayo nobody cares abt ya damn twink ass battle. The only ones who care ae white Americans who need to desperately shut the fuck up you don't know how much I wish them bitches dead ass hell. Anyways yeah we seeing them I September and I'm gonna freak out bc last time I saw them was in 2019 when they came here and then I will cry bc I cried in front of my parents rlly bad listening to love of my life and went bazonkas. Also the lady next to me while I was at that concert? She wanted to throw e out since I wasn't letting her listen to the band itself I was screaming with both my lungs and my liver. I was the only thing you could hear. And it's gonna happen again. And like bro imagine me watching the real ones like imma faint and die. I mean what on honor but like I gotta stay alive to then e able to see måneskin live one day like bro I'm not about to leave them hanging I need to see Victoria the light of my life I would do everything for her. Anyways yeah I'm excited if you couldn't tell.

Also today I was told that my friend's now ex bf wanted to have sex with her? On my house? On my bed? IN MY BIRTHDAY PARTY? Like now that I look back at it he looked like they wanted us to leave the room. Bro shut the hell up this is my room and my bed go fuck yourself in the damn dumpster instead fr. Like I thought he was better sine I had met him before they started dating but holy fuck I'm glad they broke up he doesn't deserve my friend she is a queen that is better than all of us tbh. Like I get it you're a horny teen with your first real gf and you wanna go past the limits but wtf in someone else's bed? YOUR FUCKING NEIGHBOR'S BEST FRIEND'S BED.yeah you heard  me right, he is Noah's neighbor, and he had the audacity of wanting to fuck on my bed? Naw girl I will fucking die. Last time I ver invite one of my friend's partners to my house parties fr. 

And like red flag bc we have had problems with boys who are named like him. Like another one of that friend's ex is also that name and two of my friend's ex's are also called that name like that name is just a walking red flag. 

Also I'm freaking out bc as the Spanish teacher was leaving he saw me write in here I'm gonna die this is it I'm gonna get murdered by god for writing profanities for the past 4 years I'm sorry Jesus pls send me to where Freddie is so I can finally not want to cry everyday. 

Also my friend broke her foot and now she gets an excuse to skip gym I will now die. Me and some friends will skip gym anyways we will sneak out we did that last time and It was good. 

Anyways bye I'm tired and my emotions r all over the place rn bye