Funny

Hey besties it's Astro here gain for no reason at all. So I'm back in school and I'm gonna be here next week too bc the governor said he wants schools to go as back to normal as possible so we are gonna be attending 2 weeks now or sum idk it's confusing so I don't even know what imma do lmao. I'm rlly tired and I should've finished the first 3 chapters on un(TRUST) lik 2nweeks ayo but noooo I'm lazy. Noah came to my house on Saturday so it would've been the perfect opportunity to make him revise the chapters so I could upload them once and for all. But I still am not done with the third chapter I'll let y'all know. 

Also my cousins bday was on Friday and well we had a costume party and we all came dressed up to her house and it was very fun. I was actually very famous bc of my costume and everyone wanted to take pics w me bc if how good it looked. Ok so I bought a mask at a fucking HEB and it looked so realistic no one knew who tf I was they deadass thought I was a random old man. But what gave it away as just a costume wee some fake ass skeleton hands. 

Also like a month before the party I told my aunt (who's rlly into Halloween and spooky stuff) that I wanted to scare people mor than I already do without a mask. So she told me I could get inside her fake coffin and she would bring people there and I could scare them t tha party so I agreed. And that's what I did in th party I spooked people and my other aunt hit me in the head for looking si realistic lmao. The coffin was quite comfy and warm I deadass wanted to take a nap there but my cousin kept pinching the nose of my mask bc it was funny and my aunt continued to slap my head cuz I'm so damn funny. 

At the end there was a costume contest and I participated. I sadly didn't win bc my cousin came with her daughter dressed as piolin from the loony toons and everyone cheered. But I can't complain cause my niece looked so cute I died. So they win like 1000 pesos or sum idk. My costume was popular but not music effort was out into it cuz I'm a loser and just bought the mask and hands from HEB which if you don't know it's like a grocery store kinda. 

Also before all that when we were going to the party we picked up my aunt (the same one that slapped my head) and when she came out of her house I screamed at my mom "OH MY GOD IS SHE EMO??" CUZ SHE HAD A BLACK DRESS AND WIG. like her hair is blond and short so when I saw that wig I deadass thought she came dressed as an emo and it turns out she was dressed as a witch/maléfica. 

Anyway it was very fun in the contest my cousin pretended to shoot me with her fake gun it was very fun people clapped very loud at my act and I was finally loved for once 😍

Also the next day me and my mom went for lunch at my aunts house (the mom of my cousin whom held the party) since tacos were leftover and me and my hungry ass starved family needed to eat them. So I went there looking all hot with my winged eyeliner I missed so much. And all of my uncles who were there last night literally teased me and where like "omg ari you look rlly different" "what did you put in your face to look so young" "ayo you are not an old man anymore you are a young woman what happened" it was very funny lmaolmaolmaoaja. 

Anyway apparently from now on eve time my family sees me they r gonna ask where is the old man. I'll probably say he was my sugar daddy and I killed him so he would give me his money or sum idk lmaoaoa. Anyway that day of the lunch thingy my mom refused to give me a sip of the alcohol my uncle gave her. Like bestie that wasn't the same energy you gave me that one time when you were served a michelada 😨. Nah bc that one time my aunts were hyping me up like "mg she's one of us 😫😜" and my mom was proud LMAOAJA but my mom didn't want me to get drunk and then get killed by my dad so she just gave me like the same thing but with soda lmao. 

But yes I'm literally 15 I can't drink but damn those drinks my family makes, literally irresistible I've been sneaking sips of them since I was like 10 lmao good soup. Don't even get me started on my moms tamarindo margaritas I drank it and I felt like I've never before. Damnit I felt good and had the best sleep of my life. To top it off I had a melatonin pill. Idk how I didn't die but yes. 

Anyway enough about the times my parents gave m alcohol so I could calm down and be able to sleep. I have a ton of stories of the times I felt alive but I'm tired and have to do other stuff so yeah bye sisters.