My experience being high on crack

Hi besties so a couple of days ago I was sick as you know. I took a bunch of meds. Like 3 meds for the cold, 1 pill for my cramps and so body, and a melatonin pill to go to sleep. 

Boy when I tell you I was literally dying because if his many stuff I took. I was literally tripping balls. So the weird stuff happened when I was sleeping.

So I was having a nightmare and it was about chucky cuz I'm dumb lmao. So I was in my house trying not to be murdered by him and I kept waking up and going back to sleep. And in one of the times I went back to sleep I thought I was awake. So my dumbass searched on my phone "am I still dreaming" and obviously it said no so I believed it. So then for some reason I became chucky's kid??? Like idk why like all of a sudden he was like "cmon kid let's go kill some people" and I was like "ok father" LMAOAKA

But then my house transformed into a very cursed mansion and I was now not his kid anymore bc he wanted to attack me and for some reason peniwise was there?? Like he teamed up w chucky and they kept tryna find me. But then I BECAME CHUCKY. I started to attack penniwise bc I guess chucky actually tricked him to team up w him to kill me. So then he died and I became me again and chucky started to search for me but then I woke up again like 40 mins before my alarm and refused to go back to sleep. 

So yeah that was my experience with crack totally bc I was sick teehee

Anyway I'm back in school and it feels different idk if it's bc I'm w a different group of ppl but it's a lot quieter than I am used to. And ngl it's freaking me out internally lmao. Like bestie I can hear the other class talking and I am not used to that I'm scared lmao.

But anyways today I'm meeting my found brother irl cuz he goes to my school and he's 2 grades lower than me so like yes. We met in discord bc if mutual friends and sinc then we considered each other as siblings. And ngl I rlly like the idea of found family it brings comforts and now I have my own ayyyeee. But the thing is he doesn't know I'm here. He asked me if I was coming to school today but told him I would tell my mom and she did let me but he doesn't know I'm here. I'm planning to surprise him on recess like "hey bro guess what I'm here xdxd" I'm pretty sure he'll freak out but eh xdxd.

It's like the first time I have a brother cuz I'm literally an only child and the closet I have to siblings are my cousins (and like don't get me wrong I love them a lot I have always considered them my siblings but this is different ig) so idk how to be? Idk it's weird. I already know i have cool big sister energy I've been told that but like yeah. 

Anyway idk anymore imma be in class byeeee I'll update y'all later (whoever reads this xd)