yo wtf

hey yall astro here /whiever tf even reads this book we all know every single one of my readers is here for jesus x satan but i just wanted to write that me and cap r getting into 3rd semester of high scool next month! i think i already mentioned that we go to diffrent schools but believe me we r still best friends and see each other a lot more than expected (specially rn since its summer break and neither of us have anything better to do LMAOAOA) just wanted to say that our life in our last school was horrible and now we are both in a better place mentally and physically. speaking for myself rn cuz i dont think cap knows i still write in this book BAHAHHGSD but i spoent 13 years in that school and it kinda messed me up bad and holy shit have i seen some good improvement on my health overall after graduating. ive made good friends in high school and i genuenly enjoy being alive rn thanks to them and the better enviroment. so therefore im not writing as much as last year on here or any of my other fanfics. i used this shit to escape from the world in class and now i actually enjoy myself?? i mean een if sometimes i dont wanna pay attention in class instead of writing i just play games or talk with my friends (since they dont restrict us of anything even of the computers) like in my last school they restricted us from almost everything like you couldnt do ANYTHING to distract urself or have fun. like thats why i used wattpad to distract myself from both shitty classes and shitty teachers, to even a shitty school life that lowkey made me wanna kms lmaoihjsdcgh. 

like im surprised no one in the tech team in that school ever realized i was spending so much time on wattpad and everything, like they def checked what kids did bc of the wifi and everything bc thanks to that they banned reddit and other websites. they either never noticed (impossible i went on here every single day) or frankly didnt give a fuck. its surprising to me tbh JAJAJAJAJ. 

so yeah, cap is also doing well, he went through something a couple of months ago but that was the fault of some petty stupid ass classmates of his, not the school so he is still enjoyng his high school. 

we r both living a better life than before and i am so thankful for that. will i ever update here again now that im not depressed in class? nglk probably but like once every other month maybe since i have other stuff to do (aka i finally got a life JAJAJAJ) ill update my jesus x satan when i get a new one shot idea from a commenter or something cuz sky daddy knows i wont give a fuck abt iut unless someone wants me to write something. 

also i just wanna mention that during the past year we've been still getting angry christians commenting on the story threatening us or hating JHDGDGHAH we dont rlly care we find it funny, and even respond with sarcasm. i just find it especially funny when they say "you should repent god will not like this" jazz like that and im like ???? BAHHAHSS like that doesnt affect me at all. i havent believed in god since i was 12. ive concidered myself agostic since 14 and practiced satanism since i was 15. and i also have religious trauma so im the last person that would feel guilty for writing this, specially if a couple of christian kids r commenting telling me to feel bad cuz nah hunny i wont. also i go to a religious high school, literally i couldnt give less of a fuck just saying. 

anyway i think ill stop writing, im tired and hungry. also watch nimona on netflix, its my new comfort movie fr i love it sm. goodbye for the next couple of months or so, bye sisters.