"Britney, do you have something to say in defense of yourself?", the principal said. I looked at her and she was shaking.

"Britney, hah, more like Bratney", Tko mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"I...I....", she whispered something, but we couldn't hear it.

"What did you say?", the principal asked.

"I said Yes! I did it!", she yelled. " Yes I took (Y/n) and Ko's memory! Yes the knife is mine and Yes I tried to stab her! I did all of this for You Tko!!"

"Ohhh!!! Sister?! What are you saying?!", Becky asked as I can tell she's getting nervous.

"Stop the stupid act Becky", Tko said with anger to Becky, and they both glared at each other.

The principal suddenly stood up, "Becky, Britney, you're not leaving my office until your parents come"

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

I don't really know what happened but Britney and Becky's parents came, they didn't believe what Britney did. Britney is in a lot of troubles for bringing a knife and hold it on (Y/n)'s neck, they expelled her from school for being 'dangerous', I also was told that they're taking her to psychiatric hospital to see what's wrong with her.

But before that, she have to bring (Y/n) and Ko's memory back.

I'm waiting right now outside the office, mom, (Y/n) and Ko are there.

Ughh what's taking them so long?!

Finally, the door was open, (Y/n) came and looked at me, I looked at her waiting for her to say something, but there was a moment of silent.

"So? Did you get your memory back?", I asked, I couldn't wait any longer.

She slowly nodded to me and looked down.

Why is she giving me that reaction?! Isn't she happy?

Before I could say anything, Ko came, along with mom. "Finally, this nightmare is over, we can go home now, c'mon kiddos", mom said as she walked, we all followed her to the car.

In the way home, mom and Ko kept talking about what happened as they joked and laughed about it.

As for (Y/n), she was silent and stared outside the window all the time.

When we finally got home, the first thing (Y/n) did was going to her room.

"Is she okay?", mom asked in worried.

"Yeah.., it's been a long day, lots of things happened", I answered.

I know there's something wrong, but I don't want to worry mom and Ko.

"Yeah, I think we all need a break", mom said as she sighed.

I went to my room, I opened the door and (Y/n) was laying on her bed, hugging her teddy bear. I closed the door behind me and went and sat close to her.

"Are you okay?", I asked her as she's giving me her back.

"Yeah...it just...my life is a mess", she said as she hugged her teddy tightly.

"Yeah, but it's not that mess", I tried to cheer her up.

Not that mess? How is that gonna cheer her up you big dummy?!

"I mean everything is back to the way it was right? Your memory is back, Britney is finally gone, nothing is in our way", I said.

"Tko..", (Y/n) said as she turned around to look at me.

.

.

.

.

"I saw my daddy"