XIV

Soft, warm cotton wrapped around Jisung's feet as he wriggled around in his bed. Sunlight was streaming in through the open window, painting a line of gold across his pillow.

Jisung sat up slowly, yawning and running a sluggish hand through his disheveled hair as he blinked once, twice, three times until he could feel himself waking up.

His mind aimlessly wandered back to the events of yesterday, with Minho.
His heart felt like bursting yet again as he felt the ghost of Minho's lips lingering on his left cheek, making his ears turn red and his mouth curve upward.

"Okay, what the hell are you doing?"

      Jisung, although he wouldn't admit it, jumped a little at the new voice in his doorway. He turned to see two wide eyes staring at him.

"Hyunjin, what are you doing you creep?"

Hyunjin smirked a little bit at Jisung's poor attempt to dodge the question, and stepped further into the room. "I was just watching my friend smile creepily in his bed alone like anyone else would." The dancer flopped down on Jisung's bed, successfully crushing his legs.

     Hyunjin opened his mouth, clearly about to start teasing the younger again, but instead Jisung's phone saved him from the onslaught of questions by lighting up with a small ding.

The older, quick as lighting, snatched Jisung's phone off his bedside table before he could grab it, grinning triumphantly as he held it up and away from it's owner.

"Who the fuck is 'hot hoe' and why are they asking if you're free Sunday?"

      Jisung felt his ears burning yet again.