III

Han Jisung absolutely loved art amd almost everything about it. Normally he enjoyed taking his time and doing his very best, because he completely adored art- it was his major after all- but today, he could hardly concentrate and was just staring at the clock, waiting to be let out. Why? Because he didn't want to miss that cute boy's shift at the coffee shop, and he wanted to look as nice as he could for him.

The pink haired boy rushed back to his shared room- running into quite a few pissed off people on his way- because he wanted to style his hair nicely, pick out a decent outfit, and put on a little makeup; and quickly, so he wouldn't miss seeing a certain brunette boy at the shop.

Fuck, fuck fuck!
He rummaged through his closet yet again, trying to pick out a good outfit; which he rarely did. He was low on time but had enough excited energy to manage to find a decent shirt and pants to quickly slip on- he thought he looked pretty good- and speedily tie his selected shoes. He then dashed to the door, while trying to keep his nicely styled pink hair in place.

"Hey!"
Jisung skidded to a stop, almost falling over backwards, his hand on the doorknob. He turned around to see his roommate, Hyunjin, staring questioningly at him from the sofa, his phone forgotten in his hand. "Where's the fire?" He questioned. Then he gave the other boy a double take and a skeptical look and grinned. "Is your hair... styled? And is that lipgloss I see?" The older looked extremely amused.

"Hyung! I...uh...I'm " he stammered, looking for an excuse, while Hyunjin continued staring, confused but almost laughing.

"I'm meeting a girl at the coffee shop for a date!" He burst out without thinking, then covered his mouth as if it could take back his words.

Holy shit why would I say that?

"...Aww look at that. Seungie is growing up!" The older cooed, smiling so wide he could barely see. "He's got his first date; What's her name?" Once again he stared at the stunned boy, waiting for another lie to come out of his mouth.

Oh hell no.

Jisung internally died.

I'm so fucked.

A/N a bit longer chapter today, on a cliffhanger because I love suffering lmao. Thank you guys for your sweet comments 😊💖 ily all