V

Jisung arrived at the shop quickly and without any additional conflicts. The bell chimed musically as he stepped through the door, back into the warm, cozy building. It wasn't as crowded today, as many students were still sitting bored in their classes.

       Luckily for him, the dilemma with Hyunjin hadn't held him up long enough that he missed the boy's shift. He was still there - looking as gorgeous as before, he noted - organizing some things behind the counter before he looked up, and his eyes met Jisung's.

      The younger could feel his heart flutter strangely as the older stared at him curiously, probably wondering why he was just standing by the doorway.

        For some reason, Jisung felt braver than usual. He walked up to the counter, breaking eye contact with the boy behind it.

       "Could I have an iced mocha coffee please," he mentally applauded himself for not stuttering at the sight of the boy, "and... your number?"

       As he said that last line, he looked up at the boy's surprised eyes, and he thought he saw another emption behind that initial shock.

       Oh, holy shit. I really just did that.
He was lowkey panicking inside, but kept his calm, unbothered demeanor for once in his life.

A/N also kinda short, double update today! Part 2 out of 3? 💞✨😅