Extra Chapter/One Shot: Rainfall

Minho absolutely loathes everything that has to do with rain. Other people talk about the rain as a steady sound or a gentle "drip drop," but to him raindrops pound against the roof like thousands of tiny hammers. They hit hard, no brakes, no slowing for the impact.

     So on rainy days, Minho preferred to put on his headphones and maybe read a good book to distract himself from the commotion.

     Earlier in the morning it had been simply gloomy and overcast, but in mere seconds it became a thick wall of water. Neither trees nor umbrellas offered any shelter from raindrops the size of almonds.

     He was seated in his favorite, comfiest chair in his room. Though it was messy, with piles of clothes scattered around the dusty wooden floor and clutter all over his desk, it was his favorite place to be during a storm. All he could hear was the hard raindrops hitting the window. It was peaceful and warm, and Minho was content to stay there all day.

     All of his attention was now in the book he was reading- he was getting to the best part, he was almost at the climax of the story, and in seconds, his book was closed in his hands, roughly awakening him from his trance.

     Minho just stared at the pair of hands responsible for his lost page and excitement, holding the book shut. His gaze follows up the body and falls on the culprit's face.

     Of course.

     He looks at the smiling boy and takes off his headphones, laying the book down.

     "What the fuck, Jisung?"

     The boy pursed his lips in a smirk and shrugged, irritating Minho even further. "I wanted to play in the rain with you." He said in a stupid voice, grabbing onto Minho's hand.

     Minho just stayed serious, "I swear to god, if you don't let go of me I'm going to beat your ass, right here, right now."

     Jisung looked down at him, a small pout spreading across his face. "You wouldn't beat up a helpless child. Especially not one with an ass this good."

     "Eh, I can make a sacrifice."

     Jisung plopped down next to Minho, defeated. "You're being boring," he said, giving an exaggerated sigh. Minho ignored his boyfriend, trying to find his page in his book, only for it to be shut again by the same pair of hands.

     "Sungie," Minho whined, "stop doing that!"

     "Minho," Jisung replied with a slight smirk on his face, clearly mocking Minho. "Stop being so damn boring! Can't you see that it's raining outside?"

     "So?" Came the older's bored reply.

     "So, it's the perfect opportunity to play outside!" Jisung stood up rapidly from his spot next to Minho, nearly tipping over.

     "Why the hell would I want to play outside in the rain? You know, there are easier ways to get me wet if that's what you're going for." Minho threw the other a sly smirk, trying to distract him from going outside.

     "I'm not even gonna comment on that, you're being horny on main." Jisung pointed an accusing finger at Minho before grasping the older's hand yet again. "And we're playing outside because it'll be fun."

     "No, it won't."

     "Yes, it will."

     Minho let out a deep sigh. He didn't have time for this, he had a book to finish. "I said no."

     Jisung yanked on his wrist. "Come onnnn."

     Again with that stupidly cute voice, it gets me every time!

     "...Fine. But if I get sick, I'm coughing on you."

     Jisung led him by the hand out of his room and into the rain, grabbing two jackets and putting on rain boots on the way. Though Minho was completely soaked within seconds due to the unyielding rain, he couldn't  even stay mad when Jisung looked so damn happy.

"I'm going to kill you."

"I know."

Jisung pulled him towards the park just about a half-block away from Minho's dorm. "Hey Minho, remember the dance?" Jisung screamed over the loud hammering of the rain as he let go of Minho and positioned himself across from him. He then started dancing to the Twice choreography that they had learned together a few months ago.

Minho slightly chucked at how dumb Jisung looked right now, and how fucking cute.

"You look like a total asshat." Minho laughed.

"Oh come on, you know you wanna dance too." Jisung said, dancing harder than before, making him look possessed and angry.

Minho was full on laughing right now, out of breath and clinging desperately to his stomach. "You gotta stop, you're gonna kill me!" He wheezed out.

The younger stopped and stared at Minho, panting slightly. "See? I told you it would be fun."

"Who said I was having fun?" Minho said, smiling widely.

"Ok, bitch boy, sorry for taking you out of your daily boring reading session."

Minho noticed how close he was, the ever bright, smiling boy staring right at his eyes. His eyes were the type of brown that was like sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of heat from happiness. Even with his mixed blonde hair stuck to his forehead and his soaked clothes, Jisung managed to look absolutely fucking beautiful.

Especially in the cold rain, Minho couldn't have imagined how warm Jisung's lips felt on his all of a sudden, pressing insistently against his own.

There is something so heavenly about a kiss in the rain, a tender moment. It is a rebellion against the elements.

The rain runs down their faces to where their lips meet, each of them tasting the cold drops. Instead of detracting from the intensity of the moment, Minho pushes his lips in more firmly, and the wave that runs through him is intoxicating, making his head swim as he pulled back to take in Jisung's soft, beautiful face.

Minho loved the rain, and absolutely everything about it.

A/N: thanks so much for 1k you guys, I know it's not that much but I honestly didn't even expect to get 500 reads. Enjoy this little bonus one-shot of Minsung a while after they started dating. 💞😊

•••••••••••••
Also, I don't own the picture, I'm not really sure if I have to say this but I don't wanna get copyrighted?
••••••••••••