XII

Currently, Jisung thought that he was about to go completely insane. Why, you might ask? Because, the person seated directly behind him was chewing on his popcorn so amazingly loud that Jisung was sure that the entire, massive theater could hear their eating habit.

*Crunch*

His finger twitched.

*Crunch*

His jaw tightened.

*Crunch*

This had to be the loudest eater Jisung had ever encountered. Other than the fact that he could hardly hear the sappy, overall not-so-good movie, it was also stiflingly hot in the theater. To say the least, he was more than slightly annoyed with his situation.

*Crunch*

"Could we go outside!?" Jisung blurted out his thoughts -quite loudly- to Minho, who also looked pretty uncomfortable.

"That would be much, much better." Minho, at least, had remembered to whisper his response.

And so, they stumbled down the dark aisle, bumping into limbs and tripping over feet, causing cries of protest to arise. They creaked open the side door and were hit with a wave of crisp, chilly air as they stepped out into the glowing light of the setting sun.

Jisung glanced over at Minho, and stopped. He just stopped, and stood there gaping like an idiot. He just stopped and stared, stared at the breathtaking boy beside him.

The glowing golden-pinkish sky made a halo out of Minho's tousled hair, and the slope of his nose and the curve of his cheeks glowed softly with the subtle colors of a thousand different shades of gold. He looked like an impressionist painting. Dreamlike and fleeting, a thousand different colors and thoughts mixed together to make an image of wistful tranquility.

He couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as Minho could want to be there with him but, he was, and Jisung thanked anyone who was listening; He thanked the universe dropping it's brightest star, and giving it to him.

"What?"

Minho's cheeks were painted the same shade of pink as the sky, flushing under Jisung's intense, constant gaze.

"What?"

Minho repeated his questioning when Jising just kept staring, waiting for him to say somthing.

He cleared his throat and shook out all the cheesy thoughts that were fogging up his brain.

"Can we...take a walk or somthing?"

It was a miracle that he didn't stutter.

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

Minho replied with a smile brighter than the setting sun, glad that they had gotten out of that boring movie, glad that Jisung had finally responded, and just glad to be with the younger boy.

"Well...have you ever been ice skating?"

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter, my few readers, and there will be more soon on their cute little date night! ☺️✨💞