X

___________________________
Meet me at the movie theater at 7?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         It was now exactly 6:28 pm, and Jisung was totally, completely freaking out. The panic, the pacing, the annoyed noises- all of it.

       "Would you stop pacing for just one, one second," Hyunjin grumbled, "And let me help you?"

        Well, Jisung figured it couldn't do much harm, as he was already freaking out.

     "Fine, but make sure I look at least nice, please."

       Hyunjin smirked knowingly as he responded to the tense boy.

       "Of course, you have to look great for your soon-to-be boyfriend."

        Jisung was this close to slapping him across the cheek.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        At last, it was 6:47 and Jisung was all ready to go, eager to see Minho.

        He had finally gotten dressed into something casual but still nice and, with the help of Hyunjin- though he was teasing the younger the entire time- was able to style his hair a little and put on a touch of makeup.

       "You said you were ready, now go."

       Jisung felt a pat on his butt as he was herded out by the insistent older.

     "Alright, Alright, I'm going! No need to hit me!"

    And with that he walked out the door and to Hyunjin's car, which he was allowed to borrow for his "special date," as the dancer called it.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        He arrived at the nearby theater slightly before 7, and was not surprised when he saw that Minho was already there, waiting for him. Though only leaning casually against a wall, he still managed to look stunning.

      What a surprise, he looks amazing once again.

        Jisung, becoming slightly self conscious in comparison to the older, smoothed his hair and walked cautiously over to him.

       "Hi, Minho!"

      Minho looked up, his face brightening at the sight of the cute younger's smile.

      "Are you ready?" Jisung inquired joyfully.

        Minho just nodded, and so they walked into the movie theater togther, their hands occasionally bumping against one another.

  A/N  sorry for the late update 😣 It's not like I have that many readers anyway, but I hope everyone who is reading this enjoyed it; And be ready for part 2 of their cute but cliche date soon! 💞✨