Chapter 22 - Do You Know Just How I Feel?

Start from the beginning

I stayed silent and stared down at my feet. He sighed, "I thought you were going to have a cleaner run this year. You hadn't caused any trouble for a few months. I suppose I was wrong."

"But I didn't cause it!" I defended.

"I suggest you don't talk back otherwise your ramifications will be worse," he said, "You're on suspension for 3 days."

"What?! C'mon you can't do that Mr. Foster!"

"Collect your bags and I'll call your guardian to pick you up."

I rolled my eyes, "The only car we have is the one I brought to school."

"I'll have to call someone, Roger."

I sighed, "Call Brian May. His cell isn't listed on my documents, but I trust him with my life," I showed him my phone and his contact list, "That's his number."

Mr. Foster nodded and retreated into his office to call his number. I leaned back in the chair and turned my head behind me. Through the glass window, I saw Freddie and John looking through. I scoffed, thinking about how ridiculous they must look.

"Mr. May will come pick you up now. If you don't mind me asking, so that I could put in your record, what relation do you have with him? Uncle? Family friend?"

I smirked, "Daddy."

"Well, according to your documents that can't be-" he noticed me trying to contain a spasm of laughter, "I don't appreciate you talking like that, especially since you're in trouble. I'll mark him as significant other."

"Alright, can I go now?"

"You'll have to wait for him to arrive at the office."

I rolled my eyes. I'll have to be stuck in this hellhole till he arrives? Bunch of bollocks!

A few minutes passed, and that's when I heard a chorus of cheerful screams coming from outside the office. I turned around and saw Freddie and John greeting this tall b*tch. Looks like Bri is here!

He walked in and immediately spotted me, "Oh Rog, what happened to you?"

Before I could speak, Mr. Foster quickly interjected, "Sorry to disturb you this morning, Mr. May. I'm the principal, Ray Foster."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Foster. And please, call me Brian," Bri shook his hand.

Mr. Foster seemed to have notice the unusual cold of Bri's hand. And that's when he realized he had a prosthetic. He made no comment about it, though. Brian sat down next to me on my left. He held my hand.

I zoned out as they were talking. I felt more comfortable with Brian next to me, yet also just as uncomfortable. It was as if I was his damn child! I know I'm miles shorter than him, but do I really look like his kid?

"Alright, thank you Mr. Foster," Brian thanked him. I scoffed. We stood up and shut the door.

"Oooooh, look who's in trouble!" Freddie teased.

"Got no school for 3 days, b*tch!" I smiled.

"Lucky!" he groaned.

Brian and I walked through the desolate hallways, as everyone was still in the cafeteria. Well, not everyone. Dominique was hanging up posters for ASB.

"Dom!" I called out. She looked over at me, a sour look on her face.

I pulled Brian into a long, passionate kiss. He seemed confused but went along with it because who wouldn't want to kiss me! I heard the most hilarious gasp escape her mouth. Serves her right for calling him fake.