.71.

omg hello

it's been a long time

but I wrote a new chapter for this, finally, & honestly I kinda can't believe it? But it's real so hello?

I hope you're still here. I know it's been a long time & I'm sorry but at the end of the chapter there's a little more info about why & I hope you'll understand.

Are you still here? It would mean the world if you'd let me know. Also it would mean so much to me if you could vote for this chapter & let me know you're still supporting this story. I missed you and love you all so so so much and thank you so much to everyone who's still here. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

Word count: 1567

~~

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah", Joshua sighed softly. "Just... Just happy t-that my sister u-understands", he said as he shrugged. "That- t-that she's not here to try and get me h-home 'cause she d-doesn't want me to ever go through s-s-something so h-horrible", he said softly. "Yeah, me too baby", Tyler nodded as he ran his hand through Joshua's hair gently. "She loves you loads", he said as he pressed a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. "M-me too, I love h-her loads too", Josh said. Tyler smiled softly.

"You're okay with momma asking her to stay for dinner right?" Tyler asked and Joshua nodded. "Y-yeah of course, s-she texted m-my mom that she w-was at a friend's for-for dinner right?" He asked, wanting to be sure. "Yeah, she did. No need to worry about them finding our home, baby. You're right at home here with us, you're safe here. Don't ever forget that alright? I'd go to the end of the world to keep you safe. I promised you that before and I'm gonna promise you that again right now", Tyler said.

"I love you so much", Josh sighed softly. "I love you to the moon and back", Tyler said, leaning closer. He pressed a kiss on Joshua's nose.

"Wanna go downstairs to spend some more time with Ashley?" Tyler asked. Joshua nodded. "K-kiss me f-first?" He asked. Tyler didn't say anything. He just Tconnected their lips as his hands rested in his boyfriend's neck and they kissed each other softly. He was so infatuated with this boy.

When Tyler wanted to pull back, Joshua didn't let him as he pulled him closer again. Tyler smiled softly against his lips as they kissed again, until Josh had to pull back to gasp for air - his nose was still stuffed from the severe crying he'd done, and kissing without being able to breathe through your nose at all was pretty much a whole workout.

"You cutie", Tyler laughed softly as he nuzzled his nose against Joshua's, who let out a soft laugh. "J-just didn't want you to-to stop already", he smiled softly and Tyler let out another soft laugh. "You're a dream", he smiled.

They went to the bathroom where they used a towel with cold wet water to make their eyes less puffy and red from the crying they'd done earlier, before Tyler told Joshua to get on his back - which he did. Tyler carried his baby downstairs and into the living room where Maddy was sitting on the couch with Ashley as they were watching Catfish on TV.

"Hey sweeties", Tyler said as he put Joshua back down on the couch. "Hi Tyler", Ashley smiled. Her eyes were still red and puffy too, but they were all okay. She then made grabby hands toward Joshua who smiled as he sat down next to her. She cuddled up to him, her eyes trained on the screen.

"Want a drink, bub?" Tyler asked his boyfriend. Joshua nodded as he looked at his boyfriend. "D-do we s-still have those cookies?" He asked with a blush. "Drinks and cookies. Got it", he smiled, before he went to the kitchen.