.59.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 IN THE JOSHLER TAG AHHH I'm so happy!!

Hi guys! I quickly wrote another chapter for you last night at 1 AM and finished it now so I could give you another chapter. I hope you'll enjoy it and I hope you'll let me know what you think of it!

~~

The next morning, around 12 PM, momma Joseph softly knocked on the door. "Yeah?" Tyler replied, trying to be as quiet as possible. The door opened.

Tyler put his finger over his lips when he saw his mom, and she noticed that Joshua was asleep, his head resting on Tyler's chest and his arm wrapped around his waist.

Momma Joseph walked a bit closer. "Hi sweetie, I was wondering if you boys wanted to have some brunch", she softly said.

"I would but not yet", Tyler replied softly. "He just fell asleep around two hours ago. He hasn't slept all night", Tyler said, softly caressing his boyfriend's curls. Momma Joseph sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I know he says he's at ease and I know it's true, but I also know he's still worrying about his family's reaction and that's not gonna stop any time soon, no matter what I do", Tyler sighed softly. "He's been worrying all night. I woke up a few times and talked with him but eventually it quieted down and I fell asleep again. He didn't", Tyler softly said. He kissed his boyfriend's hair.

"I wish we could help him", Kelly softly said. "We won't be able to take his worries away, but we can make sure that he'll feel at home here, and have a really good time here. He might forget about it for a while, if we're able to distract him a bit", Kelly said. Tyler nodded. "I'm gonna try everything I possibly can. I don't wanna fail him too", he softly said.

"You did not fail Mido, Tyler", Kelly said, grabbing Tyler's hand and squeezing it softly. "It is not your fault."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry", he softly replied with a sigh. "I just want him to be so happy like we were at camp when we got together. We both didn't worry about anything for a while when that happened", Tyler said.

"You really make him happy, Tyler. I can see that in everything", Kelly assured him. Tyler softly smiled at her.

"...he really is the cutest boy, isn't he?" She then softly said, after they both didn't speak and looked at Joshua for a bit. Tyler smiled. "He is. I love him so much", he smiled.

"I'm so happy that you do, sweetheart. I'm the happiest momma in the universe", she said. Then she got up.

"I'll make you a fruit salad and bring it to you, so you can let him sleep for a few more hours until he wakes up", Kelly said. Tyler smiled. "Thank you momma, I love you", he said. "I love you too, sweetheart", she replied.

"Oh and Tyler? If Joshua ever needs a safe place... you know it's here, right?" She asked. Tyler smiled, nodding. "I know. Thanks, momma", he said.