.26.

I wrote this in like an hour WHOO I loved this chapter so much zsncvkznjsfsdfdf ok please comment as much as you can 'cause I need to know what you think of this 1335 word chapter! Love you

~~

Tyler was carrying Joshua back to his cabin, since he'd fallen asleep with his head on Tyler's shoulder long after Joshua had sung the song with Jesse and Jared. Troye offered to bring the wheelchair since Tyler didn't want to wake up Joshua by putting him in it and getting him back to the cabin that way.

"He's cute", Troye commented. Tyler let out a laugh. "Tell me something I don't know", he replied. He walked up the steps and Troye opened the door for him. He put Joshua down on the bed and took off his shoe. Troye folded the wheelchair and placed it inside and they exited the cabin.

Tyler sat down on the steps in front of the cabin and Troye joined him as Tyler lit a cigarette. He sighed as he rested his head against the wooden banister.

"Love sucks, man", he sighed. Troye let out a laugh. "Now you tell me something I don't know", Troye said. That made Tyler laugh too.

"I think you might be right, y'know. That I'm just... Not being honest to myself and I just keep denying it", he sighed.

"Maybe we should just date each other, that'd make it a lot easier", he said. Troye let out a laugh. "Honestly, it would. It would solve everything", he chuckled. "Yeah, definitely", Tyler chuckled.

"Real talk though, you're fucking gorgeous", Tyler said. Troye looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Not kidding. You're literally one of the prettiest people I've ever seen in my life", he said. "And your personality is so so great as well. Whoever ends up with you will be so lucky", Tyler said.

Troye smiled. "You're a really handsome guy yourself, y'know. And I've never seen anyone care so much about someone they'd just met a few days ago. Not only care, but actually really take care of someone you just met a few days ago. Proves that you're just as beautiful inside as you are on the outside", he said. It made Tyler blush.

"I don't think I've ever cared so much for someone this fast. I mean, definitely this amount but not as fast as I did for him", Tyler sighed, looking over his shoulder at Joshua who was still sleeping soundly.

"Too bad we can't just choose to fall in love with a guy we know is definitely gay", Tyler said. Troye let out a laugh again. "Very true. But he's beautiful too", he said.

"Right? I mean, he's so pretty and so adorable. Have you seen that face??" Tyler asked. Troye chuckled and hummed. "I definitely understand what you mean, Ty. If there was a gay, maybe a little less shy clone of him, I'd bang him", he said.

"Fuck off", Tyler groaned, giving him a shove, causing Troye to laugh again. "Don't say that about someone as innocent as him", he said, but he was smiling.

"How innocent is he? I wouldn't know, I don't hang out with him", Troye said. "He thought 'cock' still only meant 'rooster' and not 'dick'. He's that innocent", Tyler said. "Oh jeez that's a lot more innocent than I thought", he replied. Tyler chuckled as he thought back at how ashamed Joshua was when he'd said that and discovered what the word meant.

"Yeah, he really is", he said, looking at Joshua over his shoulder again for a second. "But he's perfect", he spoke, not realizing what he was saying.

"You are in love, Ty. You really are", Troye said. "You and me together would never be as cute as you and him", Troye said, getting up to head back to his cabin.

"But if you ever need to fuck, you know where to find me", he said, hopping down the steps. Tyler rolled his eyes with a laugh, rubbing his forehead. "You're suck a fuckboy, Troye", he said. Troye laughed. "See you tomorrow, Ty. I'm gonna go head back to go to bed", he said. "Let me guess: To masturbate?" Tyler replied. "You bet!" Troye laughed, jogging away to his cabin.

"See you tomorrow, T", Tyler laughed, finishing his cigarette and extinguishing it. He smiled as he went inside and closed the door.

He really thought Troye was an awesome friend. Sure he was very extrovert, but it was all jokes between them. They both knew that.

Tyler changed his clothes to some more comfortable ones, and then looked at Joshua. He was still wearing his jeans and it was gonna get very uncomfortable soon. He hesitated, but he'd helped Joshua dress a bunch of times already and every time he'd seen Joshua in his boxers every time, so he figured that it'd be okay to help him change into sweatpants, so he did. And while he was doing so, Joshua woke up for a second.

"T-Tyler?" He whispered, barely opening his eyes.

"Hey baby", Tyler softly replied. "Just getting you in some more comfortable clothes, yeah?" He asked, caressing Joshua's hair back. Joshua nodded. "Mkay", he whispered. "Close your eyes bunny, you don't have to fully wake up", Tyler softly said. Joshua closed his eyes and nodded. "You made me so proud today", Tyler whispered. Joshua softly smiled, his eyes still closed.

Tyler finished changing Joshua into some sweatpants and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well bunny", he whispered. "Will you s-sleep here w-when you go to bed-bed?" Joshua asked. "Yeah I'll join you if you want", Tyler whispered. Joshua nodded as he turned on his side. Tyler pressed another kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well", he said and stood straight again. He checked the time on his phone and turned off the lights. Then he climbed up the ladder to his bed. He sat against the wall with his stuffed piglet in his lap, caressing it as he waited for Joshua to fall back asleep and it only took a couple of minutes. Then he dialed a number on his phone and waited for the call to be answered.

"Hello?" He heard on the other side of the line.

"Maddy", Tyler softly replied. "I'm sorry I'm calling so late", he said.

"Hey Ty, it's so good to hear your voice again", she said. "It's okay, I wasn't  asleep yet anyways", she added.

"Maddy I think I might be in love", Tyler muttered. "Really? Is it a boy?" She asked. "Yeah, really, and yeah, I'm gay, so yeah, it's a boy", he said.

"That's great Ty, I'm so happy for you. Tell me all about him", she said.

And so Tyler did. He told her all about how they met, what Joshua was like, why he was hesitating and doubting himself and what happened ever since he'd met Joshua. He trusted her. He knew he could trust his sister. He loved her 'cause she accepted him even though she was still very religious herself. And yeah, she asked him if it was a boy even though he told her he was gay. But that didn't bother him, 'cause he knew that she was okay with it. She didn't mean anything harmful by asking that.

They talked for an hour, if not longer, while Tyler studied Joshua's pretty face. He loved the chubby cheeks and angelic closed eyes and the brown curls. He loved that he was smaller than Tyler was. He loved everything about him.

They ended the call around 2 AM, and Tyler pressed a kiss to the nose of his plush piglet, before putting it down on his pillow and climbing down the ladder.

He climbed into bed with Joshua. Joshua curled up against him instinctively when Tyler wrapped his arm around the brown haired boy. He was laying on his side, facing Joshua, and Joshua was on his side facing Tyler as well.

Tyler sighed. He tightened his hug around Joshua and pulled him closer. He pressed a kiss on his forehead, then his nose, then his soft, chubby cheek, then another one on his cheek, and another one. He kissed Joshua's temple, and his forehead again, and one more kiss on his cheek.

"Sleep well baby", Tyler whispered.

He was in love.

~~

I might just cry idk

What did you think of this? Let me know! <3