.58.

Hey guys, I'm gonna add another thing to the list of "please don't make those references in my stories"
So next to forest fic, other weird fics or TB Saga references imma ask you to stop mentioning I'm Not Okay (I Promise) references every time I either write the words "I'm okay" or "I promise" thank you!

NEW CHAP! YAY! It's 1708 words long and I hope to write another chapter tomorrow + publish it. I love you guys SO much, and leave a comment to let me know what you think of this chapter!

~~

"M'love you", Joshua softly said as he looked up at his boyfriend, who was sitting on the bed with his arm resting on the headboard, cigarette between his fingers, while he was laying on his back on the bed himself.

"Love you too baby", Tyler said, looking at the stars while he caressed Joshua's hair with his free hand.

"C-can you tell me about y-your baby?" He then asked. That made Tyler look down at his boyfriend. "Really?" He asked. Joshua nodded. "You n-never told me his-his name", Joshua said.

Tyler bit his lip, looking out the window. He took a drag from his cigarette.

"I never did, did I?" He said. "Nope", Joshua replied.

"Well", Tyler started, taking another drag. "His name was Mido. He was really pale, thick jet black hair, stark blue eyes. Kind of like snow white, but male", Tyler said.

"He was the sweetest guy ever. Always so loving and grateful. Momma and Maddy loved him too. We all did. He was just so sad when he was alone, or we were alone together. Not always, but a lot of the time", Tyler said. He took another drag from his cigarette.

"He was confident. Well, people thought he was. Well, he was, but... not always. He was scared, anxious, almost paranoid at some point. All because of those terrible homophobic bullies in our school. They really crushed him", Tyler softly said.

He shook his head softly, as if he was bringing himself back to reality.

"He really loved hiking, board games, baking. Also loved birds. He always talked about those beautiful, special birds", Tyler softly said.

"When you look around my room, you can see he's here. There's an M on the wall right there", Tyler said. It was on the right side of the window above his bed.

"Several birds are in my book case right there where my desk is", He continued. "And the rainbow hearts on my other wall are made by us one summer. We made hearts and decided to paint them in rainbow colors, 'cause we really loved being gay together", Tyler smiled softly.

"The unicorn stuffy right here used to be his. His parents gave it to me when he passed away", Tyler said, showing Joshua the stuffy.

"Mido also really liked flowers. I bought him some every other week. There's faux flower hearts outside too. We made them together as well", Tyler said. "And of course the pillow that you already saw, which is on the balcony on the couch. The one my family got me. He's there too", Tyler said.

"I hope that's okay", he then said, looking at his boyfriend. "O-of course t-Ty", Joshua said. Tyler smiled softly.

"I wanna add some of you to my room too", Tyler said. "So I can have you here when you're back home", he continued.

"We should go to the store one of those days you're here with me", Tyler said, caressing Joshua's cheek. He took a drag from his cigarette again.

"His favorite color was aqua blue. His favorite band was Seafret, favorite song was Oceans. I actually played that song for you at camp once, when you were in the wheelchair", Tyler softly smiled. "His favorite food was anything Greek. His favorite season was winter. He was the saddest when it was winter. Seasonal sadness, y'know? But... I guess he wasn't just in love with me, at the end. I think he was in love with being sad too", Tyler softly said.