.54.

Another chapter! Don't forget to read previous chapter that I published last night first! Love you guys! Please let me know what you think of this chapter!

I thought my bunny was a girl but apparently my bun is a boy oh oops

~~

"Did you get the flowers, mommy?" Tyler asked. "I did, baby, of course", she said, walking to the kitchen. Tyler followed her with Joshua behind him. She gave Tyler a small bouquet of pretty purple flowers.

Tyler turned around after thanking his mom, and saw Joshua in the door opening.

"So, Uhm... I Uh I know this is kind of a... a lot to ask, for you and me both 'cause I've never done this but... Do you... Do you Uh, wanna go visit my baby's grave with me?" Tyler softly asked, looking down at the ground. He was kind of nervous fidgeting with his own fingers, since he was asking Joshua to visit his ex's grave with him, and since he'd never asked anyone except family to go with him. He usually went there alone.

"I-I eh, I usually go there once or twice a week, sometimes even more, and it's been a really long time since I've been there because of camp, so I kinda need to go..." Tyler trailed.

"I-I mean it's okay if you don't wanna go, I understand, you can stay here with my momma or we can go to my room and you can wait there, then I'll just go by myself and I-I'll be quick and come home soon, I just- I just need-"

Joshua stepped closer and pressed his lips to Tyler, shutting him up. Tyler kissed his boyfriend softly, his hand making his way to Joshua's. Joshua grabbed it, squeezing softly. As they pulled back, Joshua rested his other hand on Tyler's hip.

"Of c-course I'll go-go w-with you", he told his boyfriend.

Tyler bit his lip, resting his forehead against Joshua's. "Thank you", he whispered, before he kissed his boyfriend again. Tyler then turned around and saw that his mom was there, smiling.

"Sorry for all the sappy love stuff, Momma", Tyler chuckled. She let out a gentle laugh. "Don't apologize, sweetie. I love seeing you both so happy and in love. That's all I've ever wanted for you", she said.

"Momma group hug?" Tyler suggested, looking at Joshua. Joshua let out a soft squeal as he nodded, causing both Kelly and Tyler to laugh as all three of them hugged each other.

"Let's go, so we won't be having dinner way too late", Tyler said.

"Oh right I'll tell dad and Maddie that they can stop doing their garden stuff", Kelly giggled. Tyler let out a laugh. His momma always came up with something like that to get them out of the room if someone needed to talk to her in private. She knew her husband and kids always knew what it meant, but it was a way of not having to say it out loud - which Joshua appreciated a lot, 'cause he would've been way more ashamed if she'd told them they needed to talk in private, rather than her telling her family they needed to do garden stuff, whatever the hell that was.

"It's a bit cold outside, sweeties. Colder than where you stayed at camp. You gotta put on a hoodie or something", Kelly said. "Sure thing momma", Tyler said. "C'mon baby, let's get something warm", Tyler said, grabbing his boyfriend's hand. He lead them to the hallway and up the stairs, where he opened the door to his bedroom. Joshua softly smiled. "Y-you have a really big b-bed", he said. "Will be comfier to sleep on together than a single person bunk bed", Tyler said. "I s-sure hope so", Joshua giggled. Tyler smiled, noticing his stutter wasn't as present as it was before. It meant that he was getting more and more comfy around Tyler, even though they were very much boyfriends and saw each other naked quite some times already. Didn't mean Joshua's anxiety was gone immediately. It wasn't a secret that Tyler made Joshua nervous, but a good nervous: The being madly in love kind of nervous. But he was getting more and more comfy around Tyler, and he also knew that Joshua was feeling more at ease and less tense and nervous in his house already. It made him happy.