.34.

Yeee another chapter this week! Love you all and this fic sooooooo much! Please vote and if you want to, leave a comment 'cause it'd greatly help me and I love to hear from you guys SO much! Long chapter of 3k words for y'all! Have fun reading! 💗

~~

Joshua sighed while Jesse threaded his fingers through his hair comfortingly. He was laying on the bed with his head in Jesse's lap. Jared was sitting on the ground, resting his arms on the bed and he rested his chin atop of those.

"Never been in love and now I think I'm in love with a boy", Joshua muttered. "Maybe that's why you've never been in love before", Jared said. "How d'you mean?" Joshua asked. "Maybe you've never been in love 'cause you like boys and you always thought that you didn't", Jesse explained.

Joshua sighed. "I don't wanna think of this. Why does it have to happen to me? I already have the worst luck in the history of mankind and now this... Maybe I do like girls but Tyler's.... he's... he's an exception, or something", Joshua muttered.

"Well, whatever it is, we're here for you", Jared said. Joshua softly smiled at him, but sighed.

"I just wanna be normal", he mumbled softly.

"A special person will never be normal, J. That's what makes them special", Jesse said.

Joshua pressed his lips together tightly, feeling so lucky to still have his friends. "I love you guys", he whispered. "I-I mean, I mean", he then quickly stuttered.

"We know", Jesse replied. "We love you too."

"We really do", Jared added.

//

Joshua opened the door to to his cabin with Tyler, and saw that not only Tyler was there but also Troye and Jake.

"O-oh I'm sorry I-i didn't kn-know you guys w-were here", Joshua stuttered.

"Oh don't worry, it's your cabin", Troye smiled. Joshua softly returned it.

"H-hey Tyler can we-we talk for a m-minute?" Joshua asked. "Yeah sure, bunny", he smiled, hopping down his bed.

"Oh no we'll go outside, it's your cabin", Troye said, getting up from the bed and he and Jake left, waiting on the steps outside.

"Uhm..." Joshua trailed, not really knowing whether to sit down or keep standing. He decided to just sit down on his bed and Tyler sat down next to him. "What is it, bunny?" He asked.

"Uh... Jesse and J-Jared invited me to s-stay the night for-for like two n-nights", Joshua said. "I was w-wondering if-if y-you're okay with t-that", he mumbled.

"Well, does it make you happy? Are you excited for it?" Tyler asked. Joshua nodded.

"Then I'm definitely okay with that, silly", Tyler smiled. "If my bunny is happy then I am happy too", he added. Joshua smiled softly. "Thank-thank y-you", he stuttered. "Of course, bunny", Tyler said, rising to his feet. He pulled Joshua up. "D'you need to bring anything?" He asked. Joshua nodded. "I-I'll think I'll just bring m-my suitcase with the c-clothes that are s-still in there, and m-my tooth brush and t-tooth paste, and l-leave the rest here-here", Joshua nodded. "Sounds good to me. Then you don't have to grab any clothes now but you can just do that when you're there", Tyler hummed. He helped Joshua grab the few things he needed.

Joshua wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and tightly hugged him. Tyler smiled, wrapping his arms around Joshua's neck and hugging him back.

"M'gonna m-miss you", Joshua softly said. "This isn't goodbye, bunny", Tyler chuckled. "We'll still see each other every day."