.5.

Hi everyone! New chapter here, but before that, I quickly wanna address something.

Whether it's a band, your neighbor, ex-partner, band member, former friend, annoying little brother, or even the damn Easter bunny you hate so much: DON'T make things up if you can't prove it. DON'T hate someone for something you don't even know is true. Don't try to make someone feel bad or ruin someone's day/week/month/year/life being rude and spreading things that are not true.

(For the record, I'm not talking about Melanie's drama & people opening up about rape. Please always stand with the victim in this case. I'm talking about stuff like STILL trying to claim that Tyler is homophobic when there's so much out there that proves that he is not, or other stuff about him/other people. Seen a lot of my friends gotten hurt because of fake online friends who spread rumors about them).

Please be kind to one another.

Hope you like this chapter <3

~~

The next day, both Joshua and Tyler were quite tired because they'd been at the lake for a long time in the middle of the night. They had breakfast with the whole group and Tyler sat at the end of the big table. Next to him was Joshua. Then they just talked about stuff in a circle in the main hall. After lunch, they'd continue doing other stuff.

They didn't need to have lunch with the group this time. They could go back to their cabins, stay in the main hall or go outside. It was everyone's own choice.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go to your friends?" Tyler asked Joshua after they'd grabbed some lunch. Joshua nodded. "Yeah, I'll catch up with them later. Let's go to the lake?" He suggested and Tyler nodded.

They headed to the lake and sat in the same spot they did just a few hours ago, in the middle of the night. Joshua yawned and put the lunch in his lap. Tyler was about to take a bite, but stopped when Joshua started to talk.

"Can I- Can I uh... Can I pray? Before lunch?" He asked.

"Sure, yeah", Tyler replied, putting his food back down. Joshua folded his hands together and closed his eyes.

"We thank You Lord, for all you give; the food we eat, the lives we live; and to our loved ones far away, please send your blessings, Lord we pray. And help us all to live our days with thankful hearts and loving ways. Amen". He opened his eyes again and Tyler softly smiled at him.

"You're interesting", Tyler spoke. Joshua raised an eyebrow. "Me?" He wondered. Tyler nodded as he looked away, now looking at the lake.

"The fact that you're trying to understand me is already interesting. But now, this, your prayers, they... They're poetic. You like that, hm?" Tyler asked as he now looked at Joshua again. Joshua bit his lip and nodded. "I do", he said. "If this is already so poetic, just a simple prayer before lunch, then I can't imagine how poetic other things you write are", Tyler said, now taking a bite of his lunch. Joshua did the same.

"I don't really share my poems, but, well, maybe I can come up with something for you", Joshua said. "Me?" Tyler now wondered. Joshua giggled. "Yeah. You're... Different. That makes you interesting", he said. It was Tyler's turn to blush now.

"You're a good guy, y'know that?" Tyler said. "The fact that you even want to try and understand me - the opposite of everything everyone ever told you - makes you a good person. You're at least willing to listen", Tyler said.

Joshua bit his lip. "Thank you", he softly smiled.

"So uh... you said you're, Uhm, born... y'know", Joshua started. "Gay", Tyler filled in. "Right", Joshua nodded. Tyler chuckled. "You're really not gonna say it, are you?" He said. "what?" Joshua asked. "The word 'gay'", Tyler said. "You're not gonna be punished for saying the word", Tyler added. Joshua frowned.