.2.

Hi, just a warning that Tyler absolutely hates everything around Christianity in the beginning of the book, so that's how he talks about it too, which results into quite disrespectful words. Please know that I do not disrespect any religion and I think everyone can believe anything they want to. It's just part of the story in the beginning, but it'll get better, promise. (:

2691 words!

~~

"Alright guys", the guy with the bun and the beard started as he got up and the bus slowed down a little. "We're gonna stop here at this road restaurant for, lets say... 30 minutes. You can get something to drink or eat and after that, we'll meet up at the bus and continue the last few hours to our destination", he said, and everyone hummed and muttered replies.

Tyler just sighed. He wished they'd just keep driving so that he could get to his room with his bed and stay there for the rest of the camp until it was over.

But he kinda wanted to stretch his legs though, so when the bus came to a stop, he got up and left the bus together with the others. He saw everyone walk toward the restaurant, including the bus driver and leaders, so he leaned back against the bus and grabbed his pack of cigarettes. he lit one and took a much needed drag. He'd been wanting to smoke a cigarette for the last couple of hours they were in the bus.

He took another drag as he turned the volume of his music down a little bit, since there wasn't a group of Christian kids talking loudly around him now. It was much quieter outside, except for the music playing in his ears.

"That's bad for you, y'know."

Tyler rolled his eyes and pushed himself up from the bus, about to walk away.

"Wait! Wait. I'm sorry". Tyler looked at the brown haired boy for a few seconds, letting out a sigh, before leaning back against the bus. It was the same boy that had smiled at him when he saw that Tyler was in the seat he and his friends actually wanted to sit in, so they sat down in front of him.

"Sorry I said that. You probably know that yourself", he said. "Obviously", Tyler replied, taking another drag from his cigarette. The brown haired boy hummed.

"What're you listening to?" He asked. Tyler chuckled as he fished his phone out of his pocket and showed the boy the song. The boy's eyes turned bigger when he saw that Tyler was listening to a song called "Got Hates Us" by Avenged Sevenfold.

"Why would He?" he asked confusedly to Tyler.

Tyler shrugged. "We're all 'sinners' anyways. Why would he love us if we are all such sinners? That doesn't make sense", Tyler said.

"Not everyone of us is", the boy frowned.

"Actually, that's wrong", Tyler said, taking another drag. "Adam and Eve came first, right? Only two people in the world. They ate from the apple because they encountered a 'talking snake'. Probably high on drugs tripping and hallucinating heavily", Tyler started. The boy uncomfortably shifted from one foot to the other.

"Anyways, they ate from that apple. God gets angry and throws them out, into the real world. They fuck and get kids and populate the entire world thanks to lots of fucking and incest, and every one of those kids is born with the sins of Adam and Eve. That's what the bible, says, right? So you're a sinner too, and so am I, and everyone participating in this lame ass camp. And sinners can't go to heaven so why would we even try to be good?" Tyler shrugged. He took another drag.

The boy frowned, picking at his nails. "He can forgive you for your sins, if you're just honest and try to better your life to make it right", the boy said. Tyler snorted.