again: PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY CONCEPTS

Hi guys.

Yeah I know this isn't an update but I'm annoyed and mad and anxious and I'm feeling a lot of things 'cause I just found out someone stole my concept again but this time it's insane.

So, this person, who's been reading a lot of my stories for a long time, didn't only copy the concept idea of mine, but also copied a huge amount of things that I wrote in my story.

It's about my story Dear Josh. I know some of you have read that so some of you know what story I'm talking about.

I just read the fic of the person that stole my concept idea and here's a list of everything that they copied of me (spoiler alert):

-Josh was in a car accident
-He's in a coma
-Tyler is his husband so they're married
-Every chapter is named "day (...)"
-He's writing the letters and decided to read them aloud to Josh in the hope that he can hear him(literally the most important thing in my story)
-one of their friends was in the car accident with Josh (in mine, one of their friends saw it happen)
-brendon and dallon are a thing and have a kid (brendon and dallon were a thing in mine too and colin and jesse had kids in mine)
-Tyler sang a song to Josh while playing the ukulele (this is what gets me the most. This was key in my story).
-he ends his letter the same every time (also key in my story)
-Tyler stayed with Josh every night (key in my story)
-Tyler played I Miss You by Blink-182 for Josh. (Literally the first song Tyler ever sang to Josh in my fic)
-his hair color is faded
-he slightly moved a body part before actually waking up
-there's a letter of Tyler literally only saying "i love you" (I did that exact thing)
-they dyed Josh's hair when he woke up and they got home the first day (first thing they did when they got home in my fic)
-Dallon and Brendon visit them (quote: "it's almost like it used to be"). In my story, colin and jesse visited the first time they were back home "like old times".

Are my friend and I the only one thinking how insanely close they copied my story? It makes me really sad. They didn't ask if they could use my concept, they didn't credit me, I just found out about it. Last time they updated was October 2017 and I finished my story in May 2017.

Can y'all please let me know your opinion on this? 'Cause I'm sad

(ps: apparently they also wanted to write a blind fic about Tyler being blind and they commented that in my blind fic but I only discovered that comment today. So far I'm not sure if they went through with it but they did start a fic about Gerard Way being blind. Though they probably got the idea from me (since they've been reading that fic almost since I published the first chapter), they haven't exactly stolen or copied anything from that story.)