"That's my baby girl". •*he said lithely to my hearing, and i smiled inwardly as i finally won him to my side again, i guessed*•.

"Do not engage. They won't hesitate killing you this time around. Just keep your eyes on them, i will be with you shortly". •*He said, this time, not upsettingly*•.
.
.
.
GAIUS

"Do not engage. They won't hesitate killing you this time around. Just keep your eyes on them, i will be with you shortly". •*I said to her and quickly track her down, using mobile GPS as i maintain the same speed limit*•.

Just as i was able to locate her, i fixed the phone to the dashboard and increased my speed back to 220km/h after i driftingly turned right, just to meet up with her. And in not less than 120 seconds, just at the next junction, i pulled my handbrake and wheeled left, and my car driftingly divert into the next line, just in front of Glory's SUV. And from there, i can clearly see the other car as it speed down the barely busy road in 15ft away.

"Reduce to 20km/h. I might need a back up". •*I said to Glory through the phone that was still online*•.

"Copy Boss". •*She said and obeyed instantly, while i waited for about 60 seconds before increasing my speed again on the barely busy road, swaying from left to right as i overtake moving vehicles*•.

And just as i managed to speed pass that very customized Audi, i pulled my handbrake as i wheeled right in the middle of the barely busy road, and my car driftingly blocked the way just like the last time, while they quickly stepped on their brake to avoid hitting me.

Meanwhile i dropped the call with baby agent, grabbed the pistol from the passengers's seat and hurried out of the car with my mask still on.

On about three feet away from my car, i aimed and fired💥💥 at their both front tyres without hesitations, just to avoid further hard time they might think of giving me. Then i fast walked to their back door and forcefully pulled it open to spot my lovely Clara and my son sitting in between two special agents on squad team costume, blindfold, while their mouth and their hands were tied up with a tape.

And without hesitations, i forcefully pulled the closest agent out of the car with anger, advanced into the car and gently pulled off the tape on Clara's mouth, while she kept panicking.

"Daddy?" •*Desmond called out with a low tone as i pulled off the tape from his mouth, and i astonishedly inspect him for a while and gently helped his mom out of the call without saying a word, wondering how he managed to guess right*•.

And before i could get him out, the agent i pulled out early had already get hold of Clara. While the other three that just got out from the car hurried to stop me. And i shoved the pistol into my waistband and carried my baby boy in my left arm.

"Stop it....... Get out from my way.. Now!!". •*I said beneath the mask, trying my best not to use my normal voice as i forcefully pulled Clara out of his grip with my right hand, and she unhesitatingly crashed into my arm*•.

"Sorry sir... We no longer take orders from you". •*Agent smith said and i gave him a devilish warning stare with my bloody eyes, without saying a word*•.

After few seconds of maintaining the dangerous eyes contact with him, i tried to advance towards my car along with Clara and Desmond who was still sitting on my arm, and they made stop me stop as the blocked us without touching any of them.

"I won't warn you guys again". •*I managed to say with an odd voice, as i got more infuriated, and they stood their ground, probably following the orders that was given to them, while almost 90% of the road users watch without getting closer to us*•.