Episode 3 (S3)

*The Story She Told Me*

When we made love,i got into your head and i saw all i want to know. You know that am a witch. •*She said barely audibly,while i remain quiet*•.

And you're here because you need answers to what you've been experiencing since you waked up from the clinic bed years ago. •*she added,while i sit up,resting my back on the bed rest as i covered our lower body with a thick blanket*•.

What did you do to me? •*I asked mannerly and she turned to face me*•.

"I saved your life. You were suffering and gradually dying day by day". •*She said emotionally with a tearful eyes,getting me a bit emotionally switched on as she stares right into my eyes,but as a man,i tired my best to put myself together and look emotionless as she continued*•.

Every morning,it gets worst than before. Your spirit kept struggling every single minute to get back to your body,but your whole body was too weak to let it in. I was madly in love with you. You're so charismatic,naturally strong and brave. You killed a demonic possessed crocodile that i was unable to defeat with my magic. •*She said and wipe her wet chick with her hand,while i stared attentively*•.

"You mean that crocodile was possessed?" •*I gently asked with a surprise expression*•.

Yes.... Some months before your clashed with the crocodile,i tried to cast away the demons in it with my magic,but i failed. They were stronger than me. And right from that very day,they kept torturing me in my dreams,which made me to feel sick and powerless like normal human being every morning. Back then i felt miserable,I thought i was never gonna get my powers again. •*She smilingly said,tears of joy,i guess*•.

When you got out of the pool,after killing the possessed crocodile,you were acting strange and dangerous,and your eyes were scary. You immits fear in every one around you. Many thought that it was because of the tough time you had in the pool,but i knew it wasn't just that. Because when i touched you that moment,i felt all my powers in you. You were in possession of something you don't even know that it exist,and have no clue of how to control it,which made it to be in charge of your body.

In the dark,i embarked on a mission to retrieve what's mine,which made me to seduce you and make love with you,instead of killing to get it. And during our intercourse,i took all my powers from you and you became normal again,while i remain the powerful witch i've always be,strong and never get sick. You saved my life. That made me to fall in love with you,despite knowing that we will soon part to different destination.

At the clinic,i knew a day will come when you will be worried and terrified by the mysterious life you're living right now,because you have no clue of supernatural beings. But i was left with no choice then to cast the regenerating spell on you. That was the only way to pay you back for saving my life.

Been once in possession of my power band us together in the sense that i can detect when you're in danger. Few days before you were shot at the bridge,i kept unveiling what was about to happen in your dreams and made you hallucinate about it. But you were blind by rage and eagerness to avenge the pains in your heart. I never thought that the regenerating course was still on you,but surprisingly,it triggered itself immediately the bullets were out of your body. Never let a bullet to stay too long in your body or let your head to be cut off,because these are the things that can kill you. •*she narrates,while i listened astonishedly without saying a word*•.

Whenever i look at my targets,that same crocodile always reflects on their faces and it always enrage me to the extend that i can't control my anger till they die. Was that also a course from you? •*I asked mannerly*•.

"No,that wasn't from me". •*She replied,getting me so worried then ever*•.

Does that mean the demonic spirits that once possessed the crocodile is currently possessing me? •*I asked worriedly for a food reason best known to me*•.