Episode 15 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

"Nnam biko(please) take it easy,so that we will all make it to the hospital alive". •*Clara's sister said pleadingly,tightening her grip on the closed door interior handle*•.
.
.
08:23pm
Location: At The Hospital's VIP

Desmond haven't opened his eyes for hours now,but according to Clara's family doctor "He's okay,he's responding to treatment and just need some time to rest".

I was sitting on the large hospital bed that looks more like a bed room with my right foot on the floor,while my left foot hangs few inches from the floor as i occasionally glanced from my son to the drip that was attached to his arm,which hangs close to him in silent,listening to Clara and her elder sister's conversation regarding what happened to Desmond.

They have been discussing about that for a long while now,while i pretend not to be listening.

"Somebody should just tell him to leave my son alone biko". •*Clara muttered barely audibly,referring to her late Dad*•.

"He won't do anything to him. Just that Desmond still have the picture of the incident on his mind. Is not really easy for a child of his age to clear his mind after witnessing such horrible death of his grandfather who raised him. He loved him,so why will he want him to dead?" •*Clara's elder sister said,and i glanced towards their direction where they sat on a three in one couch,with Clara resting her head on her sister's shoulder*•.

"Probably,for distracting him at the staircase. Or isn't that enough reason?" •*I said with a cool but upset tone,and they both gazed at me in silent,while Clara raised her head from her sister's shoulder*•.

"Gaius? I know you're hurt by what happened, And if I'm in your shoes i might feel worse than that. But one thing you need to know is that Desmond have nothing to do with what happened to my Dad. We got a report that my Dad was attacked in the elevator after their party meeting by a man on mask who injected him with a hard drug that weaked his bones and made him dizzy,and unable to see Clear,and the police are still investigating. He would've been alive if doctor Kingsley arrived early before the incident. So don't........" •*Clara's sister kept talking till we got distracted by the cracked door which opened within seconds,and Clara's elder brother who left few hours ago walked in with Desmond's teenage nanny who was carrying some stuffs. probably,Desmond's stuffs*•.

They brought us dinner,but none of us were in the mood for that. We talked about many stuffs different from Desmond and his ghost grandpa. Stuffs that made us laugh despite the hard time we're having. I felt cool and relaxed despite been surrounded by the descendants of my enemy. I really enjoyed their stay,mostly,their extrovert big brother who seems to like me(i don't know).

Around 09:55pm,their family doctor checked on Desmond and assured us of his well being and left.

Clara's brother announced their departure,while her sister decide to follow them considering her kids she left since afternoon,and within a short while,it was just I and Clara who looks so worn out like a poor maltreated starving widow whom her late husband's family might kick out any moment,all because of revenge which i definitely got.

"Why not go home and freshen up,you've been waring this since morning. I will watch over him till you return". •*Clara said as she stoop in front of me and pulled off my necktie which was loosen*•.

"No. I want to be here when he wakes up. He's one of the most important people i got left. You're the one who need to go freshen up and get some rest. You looks like you haven't sleep for weeks". •*I said with bit disgusting smirk and she stared into my eyes for some seconds in silent,stood erect and head towards the other side of the large hospital VIPs bed*•.