Don't you ever question

Depuis le début

Lisa lowered her pants and assumed the position without hesitation or complaint so I picked up my belt and tapped it against her panty clad behind.

"Ten strokes and one more hour of reflection time."

Wanting to get this overwith, I spanked Lisa ten times with my belt in rapid succession, painting the skin peeking out from beneath her panties a bright red.

Leaning over the desk, I patted her bottom and said, "I need you to pull your panties down and sit in the chair now."

Lisa sniffled and nodded so I slapped her right buttcheek hard as a reminder.

"I meant to say, yes sir. Sorry, Mike."

"That's alright, darlin'. Now take a seat." I turned away so Lisa could bare herself and get covered up while seated. "For your last hour of reflection, I want you to write down some ways you can earn the money to pay me back for the cost of the repairs to my car, aside from working here at the Foundation which you will be doing most nights and weekends. The remainder of the hour, you will sit silently and think about why you'll be receiving twenty-three strokes with my new belt tonight and how you can avoid being in this situation again in the future."

I handed Lisa the notebook and pen and took her phone.

"You won't be seeing this for sometime as part of your punishment and you won't be allowed to drive for the next four weeks. You're also grounded until you earn enough money to repay me. That means no electronics, no friends over, and you only leave the NJC to work here at the Foundation or to go to school or church. Have I made myself clear, Lisa Michelle?"

Holding the notebook and pen in her hands, Lisa looked up at me and sadly replied, "Yes sir, I understand."

"Good, your hour starts now." I returned to my desk to finish the two reports Neil wanted done by the end of the day.

The file room

Julie's pov

Ugghh, I keep getting notifications on my phone that I have an unread text and it's starting to get on my nerves. After it dings a few more times, I finally get up off the floor where I'm organizing the files to check who sent me the text. Oh, it's from Mike. He plans on being ready to leave around 5:30pm.

"Ahem!"

I turn, hearing someone clear their throat. It's Shane and he looks angry. Realizing he's glaring at me holding my phone, I quickly try to explain, "Oh, no, Shane, this isn't what it looks like," I say panicking. "I was just reading a text from..."

"Save it, Julie. I don't want to hear your excuses," Shane angrily interrupts. "Didn't I make it very clear to you that you were not to be on your phone until you finished your work?"

"No, Shane, you don't understand, I was..." I try to explain that the text was from Mike but Shane interrupts me again.

"One more word, Julie, and I will turn your bedtime spanking into a week long belting." Shane gave me a look indicating he was dead serious and his threat was definitely not idle. "Don't test me, young lady. Now, get over my knee." Shane propped his leg up on a file cabinet and draped me over his thigh.

He pulled my pants beneath my hips and started spanking me. Judging by the force of each painful slap, Shane clearly wanted to prove a point with this spanking.

"I warned you what would happen if I found you on your phone again, yet you chose to purposely disobey me, Julie, so now you're going to accept the consequences of your actions without complaint. Understand?"

"But, Shane, I was just trying..."

Interrupting me yet again, Shane started spanking my thighs relentlessly with his strong calloused hand.