Chapter 33

Y/n p.o.v.

So yea.... After everything that went down at honnoji academy and after Ragyos defeat. The School got rebuild after the destruction, but as a normal school. No life fibers, no Goku Uniforms, No Kamuis...satsuki was still the big queen bee of the school, with the elite 4 as the student council. Graduation is slowly getting closer and closer too, and I'm planing to take Ryuko and Satsuki home with me, heh.. to bad dad can't meet the two. Gamagoori and Mako also spend an unusual amount of time together. Aikuro is still a teacher here, and gets help from Tsumugu here and there. As for me? Well, Aksis is still with me. We don't really use the armor anymore since that day. But it's still cool to have his company. Ryukos birthday is also coming up. I really hope she likes the present...

Timeskip

Graduation Day, I swear I didn't think Satsuki would pull through with honnoji academy to finish our graduation. But she fucking did. All students gathered in the courtyard. Ryuko by my side with her arms around mine. The very iconic heels click on top of the tower as well as a bright light appeared. Satsuki was holding her speech.

Satsuki: "Students of Honnoji academy! Today marks the day of your graduation! After this ceremony, everyone is going onto boats with selected target locations so you may continue your life as you please! Honnoji island is being closed for the future, so everyone must be send off! But do not worry, all family's have been giving a new place to live! Ragyo is gone, so there is no need for Honnoji academy anymore now! This marks the final day of honnoji academy! I wish you all luck on your new chapter in life!"
(Sorry I suck at speeches)

With that said, she stepped down from her spot as all students started to move towards the docks. Only the Elite 4, myself and Ryuko waited behind for Satsuki, then we all walked together.

Y/n: "Well, I guess this is the end huh?"

Satsuki: "it sure is."

Ryuko: "And it was one hell of a trip.

Uzu: "You know, im gonna miss this place."

Y/n: "what you getting sentimental now Uzu?"

Uzu: "Of course not! But still, we've spent a lot of time here."

Nonon: "I gotta agree with the monkey....maybe thats the last time we see each other Y/n."

Y/n: "You still trying to flirt?"

Nonon: "Is it working?"

I smirked, and pointed at satsuki and Ryuko.

Satsuki: "I would encourage you to stop flirting with our man."

Nonon: "But that's no fair! Why are you allowed to share with the new girl!"

Satsuki/Ryuko: "cause we are sisters."

Everyone had a laugh at nonons pout.

Y/n: "So satsuki, where are we going?"

Satsuki: "We?"

Y/n: "Did you really believe I'll let you go on your own now?"

These a brief silence

Y/n: "Hell no, your stuck with me and Ryuko now love! Well, and Aksis."

Aksis: "Indeed, I'm also still here."

Inumuta: "I almost forgot about the nano machines in your body."

Aksis: "Damn thanks for that, now I feel even better...."

Inumuta: "I didn't mean it like this! We still aren't used to hearing your voice."