Chapter 30

We are slowly closing in on the end here
---------------
Y/n p.o.v

Inumuta: <I'm getting a powerful energy signature from the Primordial Life Fibers Core. >

Satsuki: "that must be the power source, where it stored the humans it has captured. If we destroy that, we can stop it in its tracks."

Ryuko: "Good, first things first though, gotta deal with Mom."

Y/n: "Ugh, it's weird saying it like that..."

Aksis: "SIVA-dencity at 200% "

Y/n: "Hm...I don't think that's enough to open a path into that thing yet, keep it Rising Aksis."

Ryuko: "Ragyoooo! It's time for you to learn what happens when you make me wear shit I don't wanna wear!"

The Rainbow mom talked about how her daughter should learn how to respect her elders and pulled what appeared to be two blades from the primordial Life Fiber to stop the incoming Ryuko and her own blades.

Ragyo: "I'm remake the both of you, starting with the cloth patteren."

From her right, satsuki dashed at her with her two bakuzan blades, only for Ragyo to free on of her blades, to stop satsuki as well.

Satsuki: "These blades."

Ragyo: "Yes, they were fashioned from ultra hardened Life Fiber. The scissors and bakuzan were created based on the same thing. The beginning and end of all things can be found here, within the primordial Life Fiber."

I kneeled on to of my shank that was flying towards the front of it and Ragyo at full speed, with Wilt ready to pierce through Ragyo.

Y/n: "Then you don't mind if I take a look at it's and your insides while I'm at it for you?!"

Before I could impale her however, and while she was clashing blades with Ryuko and Satsuki, satsuki must have done something to tick her off, seeing as she forced Ryuko back quite a bit while kicking Satsuki towards me, forcing me to put my blade back to not impale her. I quickly caught her with my free hand before Ragyo started to...float?

Ragyo: "Your shoes aren't allowed on this sacred surface. If only you would give yourself to clothing, you'd be able to do this..."

Before I could even blink, she was flying around in the air with a cliche rainbow trail behind her. The girls fused there respective flying and blade modes and went after Ragyo. While they were flying and fighting, I closed in on the primordial life Fiber to create an entrance. But suddenly the sides of it opened and the same missiles started flying towards me just like before.

Y/n: "Fine then...Moon...."

Quickly sheathing my blade, it started glowing bright red as well as the cables at the SIVA infused Arm,

Y/n: "...SLICE!"

Before instantly unsheathing it sending forth a big energy shockwave to nullify and destroy all missiles coming at me. Sadly some however didn't target me however. They were targeting the Naked Soul.
(such a weird ship name...but hey. It's nudist beach after all)

I really hope mako and the others are holding there own. But then I say one strand of life fiber used hooked itself into the ship...and the primordial fiber headed straight for the ship.

Y/n: "Ah shit, this will be bad."

The front of the primordial life fiber opened, revealing what looked like some crazy giant mouth to swallow more people. Ragyo was touching herself and moaning about how unstoppable she is. As the ship tried to fire it's canons at it, a shield made of life fiber formed, blocking every Canon shot completely. Looking towards the ship that was invaded by covers of all sizes however, a certain 4 people had a bright light shining towards them?... Oh the elite four have there new Goku uniforms. Alright they along with mako can Definitely defend the ship seeing as all covers in that area just exploded. Meanwhile the girls and Ragyo fought there way back to the primordial life fiber.