Chapter 2

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone/Speaker>
-------------------------------------------------
Y/N p.o.v

Me and Ryuko were currently making our way to the academy.
She explained to me that her chair neighbor in class called Mako Mankanshoku see her as her best friend now since they are, well chair neighbors. She sounds like an annoyance, but hey, maybe she's nice to be around. Since im gonna stick with Ryuko I probably gotta stick with her too. Speaking of the girl with the red hair highlight, she was currently still wearing that very.... revealing outfit from the basement. Sure she covered herself with a piece of fabric like a cape. But knowing she's dressed like that still makes me blush while we are getting into  the school, and hid under the crowd that had gathered for some reason i asked her:

Y/N: You better hope Senkutsu can be that standard Uniform again. Otherwise you get a lot of pervy looks."

She turned to me with her good still covering her face. But I could still see the tint of red on her cheeks.

Ryuko: what pervy looks? From you?"

Y/N: W-what? Don't be ridiculous...sure it's revealing but, I promise I won't stare. At least I'll try to."

Ryuko: Whatever let's get up there before-"
She got cut of by a guy with a extremely oversized boxing glove making an announcement.

???: <Hey new Girl! You listening?! An hour from now, we are going to execute your little friend! She's an accessory to your crime against Honnōji Academy! If you wanna save her Life, quit hiding like a coward and show yourself!!>

Looking into the center of the school ground, a girl was hanging upside down from some sort of device.

Y/N: I'm gonna guess that's mako?"

Ryuko: yeah, I gotta get her out of that, I was the one to drag her into that all in the first place."

Y/N: If you need help, I'll help you okay."

Ryuko: thanks, but I'll do this myself, jump in if things look like they are getting out of hand okay."

Y/N: Gotcha."
With that I gave her a smile and a thumbs up. She smiled as well and made her way further into the crowd, while I got to a place out of sight. While doing so, a tub looking thing with some boiling liquid got rolled in front of Mako. The boxer dude pulled out a shrimp and dipped it into the...oh shit that's oil! Mako was struggling desperately trying to get out, but to no avail. Before she got dipped however, Ryuko made her way towards her by jumping over people's heads, before cutting Mako loose with her scissor blade. Jumping out of the way, 5 student jumped up and right into the oil, getting fried in the process. I let out a little amused chuckle at that sight. Ryuko landed in a boxing ring allong with that boxer dude.

???: So new girl, we meet again."

Ryuko: using a hostage to get me here is pretty low."

While they were having there little talk, I made my way towards the ring I case something goes wrong. I was pretty close to the ring, and stood next to a small boy, who looked pretty similar to Mako. A gong was hit, a bikini girl was walking around with a 'Round 1' sign, and the boxer threw a left hook shoving the bikini girl out of the way in the process. But instead of the fist, a lot of miniature boxing gloves made there way towards Ryuko, hitting her and bouncing of the ring back at her, over and over. But it didn't look like it was phasing her at all.

???: Yeah you like that! The Ring is filling up with my flood of left jabs! And hear comes a right strike- sike it's really a corkscrew!!"

He hit her square against her scissor, but also...tore of her cloak. Oh boy...
Ever guy gawking at her, me? I was just blushing a lot seeing her, as was she and even the boxer.