Chapter 12

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

3th p.o.v

It was a relatively Normal day for the students of Honnoji Academy...well as normal as could be. But that theory was thrown out the window as soon as Satsuki Kiryuin went aptop her tower. While all students from below watched, including our trio Mako, Ryuko and Y/N.

Satsuki: Today, I'm giving the Honnoji Academy student council System a fresh start! All students have the right to attack every other student! Secret meeting, backstabbing, scheming, everything is allowed! In Seven Days from now, survive and reach the School, and then, use your strength to claim your social standing! This shall be honnoji academy's first natural election!"

Y/N: Ohh for fucks sake..."

Satsuki: unlike normal election's, you won't choose someone to represent you! You represent yourself! In seven days, at 8:30am, the survivors who arrive here, will have a sudden death run off! And if you are victorious, I will personally grant you a brand new Goku uniform! Now students!....FIGHT!!!"

Y/N: Well isn't that just great ... But I bet no one will try to mess with us, eh Ryuko?"

Ryuko: "You could actually be right about that, let's go if aikuro got something to say, been a while since we talked to that jackass."
Ryuko proceeded to pump her fists together, making Y/N chuckle.

Y/N: Sure why not, let's get going before something-"
he was cut off with a very loud speaker message.

Gamagoori: "STUDENT L/N! LADY SATSUKI IS ASKING TO SEE YOU IMMEDIATELY!"

Y/N: -happens.... I had to fucking jinx it didn't I..."

Ryuko: "What does the queen bee want with you??"

Y/N: I know just as much as you drifter...I'll just get this over with."

He started to walk towards the school, until Ryuko grabbed his hand tightly, making the (h/c) boy turn towards her.

Ryuko: Please,... be careful, I don't like that she just called you all of a sudden..."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her to pull her close, making her blush a little with the sudden move.

Y/N: I'll be careful, I promise Ryuko."

He leans in and gave Ryuko a kiss, which she happily returned. They parted after a few seconds before they let go of each other.

Y/N: See you at home okay? Love you Ryuko."

With that he turned back towards the school, and started heading that direction. But he still heard Ryuko.

Ryuko:Okay, I love you too."

So Ryuko started to make her way towards Aikuro's room.

Y/N p.o.v.

Y/N: hey Aksis, do you have an idea what the hell he could want from me?"

Aksis: at this point it could be the case that she figured out that I'm not made of Life Fibers, but other than that, I don't know."
Huh...he has a point, Satsuki has an IT specialist in her Elite 4, maybe he has figured it out.

Y/N: alright, still thanks for the heads up. "

With that, I stood in front of a big door. I proceeded to open it, and got greeted by the Elite 4 and Satsuki herself. I was still on guard of course, ready to draw Wilt. I really wanted to draw it once I saw Uzu standing there.